Открытое голосование: Как вы думаете, сколько пиратов было бы разумно найти в системах 1372? // How many pirates do you think would be reasonable to find in 1372 systems?

5 — это слишком много, в среднем их должно быть меньше. - 1 (2%: deRooij)

- 0 (0%)

5 (текущая сумма в самый раз.) - 1 (2%: Antip)

- 0 (0%)

Таких пиратов должно быть в 1% систем ~14 в среднем - 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

Более 1%, но менее 3% (14 – 42) - 2 (4%: slava_k, M-M)

- 0 (0%)

Более 3%, но менее 7% (43–98) - 5 (10%: Fox174, CABP, filipi, Darkside, JoJo)

- 0 (0%)

Я считаю, что нам нужна адаптивная система, которая увеличивает скорость и количество появления пиратов в районах, где их часто уничтожают. Нам необходимо резко увеличить количество спавнов, особенно по выходным, когда у игроков есть свободное время, чтобы воспользоваться этими преимуществами. Это единственный способ вернуть подписчиков и деньги в эту игру. - 40 (82%: Megumin, Evgeny1912, granti-66, goni74, Legende_ZH, Metropol, Tristan, sahson, alex79, KA-52, Van_Hellsing, Thanos, WOMAN_VIRUS, MaratK, Wargod, rassssol, vetrogen, kristinay23, kaa86, intikam, maks197457, Тосс58, Sashka033, ARLECHIN, SDA, Fanta, hatinsv, siDiX, Orakis, Rieekan, Frytz, Nameless, Vitaly, Membar, Cubic, Kulibin, Soulfly, Aikidoka, SeksSimvolMira, SpliS)

Всего голосов: 49.

Пираты вымерли. Pirates have gone extinct., Я обыскал 1372 системы на наличие пиратов и нашел 6 выше 3000 очков и

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 72
Группа toss Альянс Тень 23 27 62 Очков 983 264 Сообщений 16
Я искал пиратов в системах 1372 примерно в 13 ширинах системы от 1 до 87: 415 - 430, у меня был установлен фильтр, чтобы показывать только флоты с рейтингом выше 3000 очков.

Я нашел один флот с 16000 очками и еще 5 между 3000-4000 очками, скриншоты прикреплены ниже.

Понятно, что администрация снизила скорость появления почти до нуля, чтобы компенсировать изменения в боевой системе, которые не были приняты должным образом. К сожалению, сейчас не лучше, чем тогда, когда потери при нападении на пиратов были непреодолимыми.

Это было не в период высокой активности серверов, это был будний день и вне основных часов активности в России. Эти выходные были настолько плохими, что большинство людей, которых я знаю, даже не удосужились полететь за крохами, которые были в наличии.

Игра просто умерла?

Есть ли какие-то планы по новому источнику дохода или это просто игра окончена для игроков, у которых еще нет десятка ОПС и кучи астероидов, чтобы прокормить себя?

Буду очень признателен за комментарий администрации по этому поводу.

Я считаю, что нам нужна адаптивная система, которая увеличивает скорость и количество появления пиратов в районах, где их часто уничтожают. Особенно по выходным, чтобы резко увеличить количество спавнов, когда у игроков есть свободное время, чтобы воспользоваться этими преимуществами.

Реальность такова, что чем больше людей играют и летают, тем больше вероятность того, что администрация наберет подписчиков и купит Гидры за ресурсы или корабли, а это будет иметь большое значение для этого.

I want to post this in english as well as russian, so the message gets out to the entire community.

I searched for pirates in 1372 systems in about 13 system widths from 1 to 87: 415 - 430, I had a filter set to only show fleets rated above 3000 points.

I found one fleet with 16000 points and 5 more between 3000-4000 points, screenshots are attached below.

It is understood that the administration has reduced the spawn rate to almost zero to compensate for changes to the combat system that were not adopted properly. Unfortunately, it is no better now than when the losses in the attack on the pirates were insurmountable.
This was not during a period of high server activity, it was a weekday and outside the main activity hours in Russia. This weekend was so bad that most people I know didn't even bother to fly for the crumbs that were available.

Did the game just die?

Are there any plans for a new source of income or is it just game over for players who don't already have a dozen OPS and a bunch of asteroids to feed themselves?

I would be very grateful for the administration's comments on this matter.

13 Февраля 2024 01:23:45
13 Февраля 2024 01:23:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 85
Группа Government Альянс Тень 228 78 252 Очков 36 546 814 Сообщений 128
As far as I know, the way it works is that where there are more players, there are more pirates. This was changed some time ago. Before it was the other way around, and you found more pirates where no one was active. It is not relevant to search thousands of systems where there are no players, there will be almost no pirates. I also remember that there are more pirates at the weekend than during the week.
13 Февраля 2024 11:01:55
13 Февраля 2024 11:01:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 72
Группа toss Альянс Тень 23 27 62 Очков 983 264 Сообщений 16
ARLECHIN, This is in shadow space, its not the most populated area, but there are alot of bases around of large players.

How the current system works is that each pirate spawns 1/4 of its fleet every 6 hours these spawns are offset by and hour and they are proportional to the number of points of the players in that area and maybe the total production in the area that they spawn. Each spawned pirate fleet will stay spawned for 24 hours before flying away and a new spawn replaceing it. There is no diffrence in spawns on the weekend as opposed to the weekdays. This means that every hour on the hour 3 or 4 pirates spawn 1/4 of their fleets.

My suggestion is to inscrease the spawn amounts on the weekends as well as create a mechanism that will force greater spawns in areas where pirates live for a very short period of time. (perhaps over weeks or months) This will allow any area to become a hot spot so to speak if pirates are agressively hunted. it also makes sense with the change to the radius of recoverable fleet being reduced to 10,000c kilometers, they want people fighting close to their bases so lets make it so they can.

This is not some attempt to scream to make things more profitable, i honestly belive that the more time people spend in the game playing the more likely they are to spend money on it. People want the ability to advance and progress and this would go a long way to enableing smaller players to catch up as well as allowing people to play during the times when they have the free time to do so, like the weekends.
13 Февраля 2024 22:57:57
13 Февраля 2024 22:57:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 85
Группа Government Альянс Тень 228 78 252 Очков 36 546 814 Сообщений 128
The only way to advance FAST is to spend money :) - No money, no fun https://prnt.sc/gYgWgRVvA1XT
At the end of contest i have 174.608 Pins. And i was on the seccond Place. The player on the first place have much more but also twice morge Fly Slots as i. Well i think they are enough pirates if you want to be Big with killing Pirates you must change your Strategy. Thats my opinion
14 Февраля 2024 12:10:07
14 Февраля 2024 12:10:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -182
Группа Terminator 88 7 48 Сообщений 7821
Цитата: Megumin
How the current system works is that each pirate spawns 1/4 of its fleet every 6 hours these spawns are offset by and hour and they are proportional to the number of points of the players in that area and maybe the total production in the area that they spawn.

That's not how the current system works.

Цитата: Megumin
My suggestion is to inscrease the spawn amounts on the weekends

We already have a modifier for pirate spawn that depends on online players count. So with more people playing there are more pirates to hunt.
14 Февраля 2024 14:12:15
14 Февраля 2024 14:12:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 356
Группа humans Альянс Sanctuary 114 44 27 Очков 12 154 543 Сообщений 24
UncleanOne,

hi UncleanOne,
would it be possible to get an complete up to date ruleset on how pirate spawn rate is calculated? With all parameters included?

Thank you and best regards
15 Февраля 2024 18:02:25
15 Февраля 2024 18:02:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация -182
Группа Terminator 88 7 48 Сообщений 7821
Цитата: Cubic
would it be possible to get an complete up to date ruleset on how pirate spawn rate is calculated? With all parameters included?

No.
15 Февраля 2024 21:24:48
15 Февраля 2024 21:24:48

Информация

Вы не авторизованы