Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

User's messages: UncleanOne

Topic: HH alliance | 12 April 2021 12:24
Message #36
Quote: seksoje
they kill recyclers, cargo ships, everything that moves. They worship devil.

They are doing good work.

I wonder how many people got disqualified from Starcraft tournaments because they dropped an army at defenseless enemy base and killed all their SCVs? Not that many, I'd wager.
Topic: Announce: Colonization mission rework | 25 March 2021 23:58
Message #35
Some changes to this feature were required by Bloodthirsty Administration™, please check the first post for updated information.
Topic: Xcraft burns down again | 16 March 2021 13:08
Message #34
Quote: seksoje
this guy considers himself a hunter

Most people IRL who call themselves “hunters” are the ones who kill defenseless lumps of meat from afar using advanced weaponry. So he had a point.

Quote: Marsman
"unwritten service rules of craft"

These rules do more harm than good, IMO. But that's the choice of the playerbase.
Topic: How to Get FAS Working | 4 March 2021 13:15
Message #33
Quote: Jean_Lafitte
So, how many fighters can I fit into the hanger? One per level, two, more?

One level of Hangar can cover 80 points of fleet. A Fighter is valued at 1.3 points, meaning each level of Hangar can cover ~60 Fighters. For 1000 Fighters one would need level 16+ Hangar, without accounting for other ships like cargo and recyclers. You can see details at FAS page, accessible from Overview.

Quote: Jean_Lafitte
I need between 1k to 5k fighters. With that small amout of fighters, will all those fit in the hanger?

Relying strictly on Hangars may work for 1k, but with larger fleet it would be not feasible. On that level, it is better to start investing in defense to protect fleet and resources, or develop a habit of “saving” them manually when you leave the game for several hours or more.
Topic: Announce: Colonization mission rework | 2 March 2021 12:52
Message #32
Quote: zumzum
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months.

I don't see any value in messing with free planets either, but can't help with that.

Quote: zumzum
who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?

I see no changes in base values for terran production in last month. Please check Ally network and other possible dynamic modifiers.
Topic: Announce: Colonization mission rework | 2 March 2021 11:19
Message #31
Any Colonization order will require at least 24 hours of hold to take control of the object. Fleet with Colonization order would be placed on hold at the target object after winning a fight against object's defenders. Other holding features will also apply.
While in holding mode, the fleet could be seen in espionage reports (with the same requirements as there are for Defense and Occupation fleets).

While a satellite is being captured, some of its special abilities would be disabled. Starting a teleportation process or Entity jump, as well as changing speed of flight in LC, would become impossible as soon as battle for capture starts. In addition, if the capturing fleet wins the fight, currently started preparations for teleportation or Entity Jump would be canceled, and flight in LC would be stopped.
Functioning of Tribunal, Sensor Phalanx or other special buildings would not be affected by the capture.

For free planets or stations, a fleet would need at least 24 hours of hold as well. Non-friendly fleets trying to colonize same object would engage in a combat.
With longer hold time, the “quality of planetary base” (i.e. building field count) will increase slightly. Unknown planet would be “opened” when a colonizing fleet is put on hold at it (after that, that planet would be able to be spied).

Allied players would be able to hold at the same object with Colonization order. After the first Colonization that finishes successfully, all other fleet will turn back.

Quests that require colonization won't be affected.

Topic: Its possible to answer before other tell question | 25 February 2021 20:07
Message #30
SusiS, messages you just sent are displayed using your device time, while other messages are dated with server time. Most likely, it's your device that is out of sync.
If you refresh the dialog, you shouldn't see any time travel.
Topic: CANON POWER / destruction of OPS defence | 16 February 2021 16:26
Message #29
HardStone, gravity damage isn't tied to stat points. Can you please give more info about those objects? (In PM)
Topic: Announcement! Alliance leader elections | 9 February 2021 11:49
Message #28
you have an opportunity to have a vote in the topic here https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_49473

Since the vote options in that topic aren't autotranslated, here's what they say (just in case someone may need it):
«ЗА изменение полномочий НТ» => in favor of changing People's Tribune powers
«ЗА изменение полномочий глав альянсов» => in favor of changing alliance leaders' powers
«ЗА возможность выхода из политики» => in favor of having an option to exclude oneself from politics
«ПРОТИВ всех представленных изменений» => against all presented changes
«Навальный» => Navalny [joke option]
Topic: Inflation | 29 January 2021 22:26
Message #27
Not a bug.

Moving this to Complaints.
Topic: Announce: Jump gate changes | 3 December 2020 19:24
Message #26
Good news:

Gate interface will be moved to dedicated page, with better navigation and messaging.
- Unified interface for viewing, performing jumps and changing settings (for Gate owners).
- Links to Gates in list for quicker navigation.
- Ability to hide closed Gates from list and other small improvements.

A new mechanism for setting personal access rights will be added instead of current crutch.
- Right now, the only way to personally alter access to Gates involves using ignore list in PM. Since this mechanics is not really related to Gates, we will remove it, adding proper “allow/deny” lists.
- Personal access rights will work separately for each gate and each direction.
- Temporary access changes are also considered.

Bad news:

Jumping through any Gates will require Vespene, which would be taken from jumping fleet's cargo. Jump to any distance will use a standard fuel consumption value (listed in unit's description for each unit).

Jumping to Gates of inactive players will be forbidden.
Topic: I have a major Problem - black hole | 6 November 2020 09:38
Message #25
Quote: hunts
I know how I send my safe fleets out.

We don't argue with that. I see a lot of your fleets that were sent to expedition with 999-hour hold. But also several of them with 24-hour hold, including the one you mentioned.

the front end application had a glitch and went with the default 24 hour time frame

If that's the problem, we would like to know how can we reproduce it, so we can fix that.

What would be a good fix is simply default to 999 and let us change it from there.

Some players still use expeditions for their original purpose (finding random things), and longer expedition hold time also means more fuel consumption, so I don't see the highest value as a good default for everyone.
Maybe as a user setting it will be fine.

Show me your logs

I'm afraid it's not possible, since they are for internal use only. I can cite some non-public info about your fleets (like time of arrival, carried resources etc) to you in private, if you wish to verify that we keep information about them.
Topic: I have a major Problem - black hole | 5 November 2020 10:33
Message #24
this is a nightly or mostly nightly fleet that I send on 999 expeditions

That particular fleet was sent with 24-hour hold time, as seen in our logs as well as in the screenshot you provided. Since 24 hours is a default hold time, it looks like you forgot to set your usual 999-hour hold time before you sent that fleet.

It's unfortunate that you got a bad outcome from expedition lottery the moment you made a misstep, but it's not a bug on our side.
Topic: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 27 October 2020 13:23
Message #23
Deployed in trial mode (collisions happen, but fleets deal and take zero damage).
Topic: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 18 September 2020 13:59
Message #22
UncleanOne, the innovation is cancelled or postponed?

Postponed.
Topic: Signal Jammer | 9 September 2020 12:03
Message #21
Marsman, seems like when “Inaccuracy” of the device is bigger than 100%, it can deal “negative” damage, increasing target's signal level.
Topic: Miss and Mister Universe contest | 26 August 2020 20:38
Message #20
Quote: AdmiralAckbar
So instead of addressing your game dying you post dick pictures

It's a symbol of vitality and procreation from time immemorial. What else would you use to breathe new life into a dying game?
Topic: Lazy | 13 July 2020 13:48
Message #19
Here are exact changes in ships' speed for that patch:
Viking: 200 => 150
Small cargo: 600/1200 => 500/1000
Large cargo: 300 => 250
Fighter: 1000 => 800
Stealth fighter: 700 => 600
Cruiser: 500 => 400
Battleship: 400 => 350
Broodling: 2500 => 2000
Fastling: 1000 => 900
Scavenger: 800 => 700
Mudkip: 1000 => 800
Dreadlisk: 350 => 400

Hope it helps.
Topic: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 25 June 2020 14:24
Message #18
Estimated deployment date changed to 29.06.2020.

Update: fleet's “strength” was reduced (it's now total basic armor, not actual armor).
Topic: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 22 June 2020 14:24
Message #17
Estimated deployment date: 24.06.2020.