Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Max planet field count | 16 Июня 2018 17:59:45
Сообщение #21
You get more free fields easier on a large planet. But large planets often produce slightly less resources than small ones.
Yes, the process is still randomized but like I said, it's easier to get high amounts of free fields on large planets with less colonization tries.
Тема: Occassional disabling of flight features | 16 Июня 2018 15:15:48
Сообщение #20
It would be a lot easier if it's added to the same options menu where you can select to not return your fleet when there is no debris anymore. Just that more fleets then get the options button.
Сообщение #19
Why there is no soccer special quest for World Championship in Russia?

I seriously would have expected it since it is in >russia< this time. where this game is from :D
Seems you pay as much attention to soccer as I do :P
But I wouldn't say no to some free res or hc Why there is no soccer special quest for World Championship in Russia?
Тема: The losses while robbing before 25k points | 15 Июня 2018 23:20:52
Сообщение #18
This penalities only apply when you raid >active players<.
You won't receive penalities anymore when robbing a player who is at least 28 days afk, even if you should get a penality.
You still get penalities at 7+ days afk.

You can check that yourself when you rob a 28+ days afk person because it a) is in the battle report and b) this attack won't be added to the list in the "trade"-tab.
Тема: Joint attack for myself | 15 Июня 2018 16:55:49
Сообщение #17
I would like to be able to send fleets from multiple planets in a joint attack on pirates.
Currently I have to manually time it and send 2 fleets to attack the same pirates or planet.
There simply should be an attack option which lets you pick fleets from ALL your planets. The closest planet will be taken first. Then an overview is displayed from where the ships are send.

Example:
My Planet 1:  50 Dreadlisk; Distance to target: 1000
My Planet 2: 50 Dreadlisk, 5 Devourer; Distance to target: 5000
My Planet 3: 50 Dreadlisk, 5 Devourer; Distance to target: 10000

Selecting the new attack option.
Example selection:
50 Dreadlisk = normal attack from the first planet on the target. Only the first planet occurs in the overview of send ships.
50 Dreadlisk, 5 Devourer = normal attack from the second planet on the target. Only the second planet occurs in the overview of send ships.
100 Dreadlisk = new joint attack from the first and second planet on the target. The first and second planet occur both in the overview of send ships with the exact amount per planet and vespene cost for all combined.
-> 2 fleet slots are reserved for this joint attack. The fleet from the second planet starts immediabtely. The fleet from the first planet will start at the moment when the second fleet need the same time like the first fleet. (Because it is impossible sometimes to do this by scaling the speed of the fleet down)
150 Dreadlisk, 10 Devourer = all are used in the attack and all are shown in the overview with combined vespene costs.
-> 3 fleet slots are reserved for this joint attack. The furthest away starts immediately, then the second when the furthest needs the same amount of time like the second and then the first when both others needs the same time like the 1st.

When aborting the joint attack then all fleets that are used in this attack are returned.
When the attack has been carried out successfully all fleets return to the planet they came from.
Тема: Occassional disabling of flight features | 15 Июня 2018 16:45:39
Сообщение #16
I would like to see that it's possible that I can manually disable flight features of fleets.
Simply I want to send providers from 2 different planets to the same location with both being able to return to the planet they were send from. This is currently impossible because I can't overcome the flight features which "fuse" the fleets together.
Тема: FAS - one small change please | 15 Июня 2018 16:43:39
Сообщение #15
Hello,

I would like to see a very small change regarding the FAS system because I am annoyed to click it all the time in the overview.
I would love to see my current FAS points and my maximum FAS points behind the "FAS" point where I can change easily FAS from none to auxilliary to full.

Like this:  FAS: Auxilliary Fleet  524 / 600.

of course I still want to be able to click the FAS thing to see the exact amount of ships with their points which are under FAS and the auxilliary fleet thing to change the state of FAS.
So just add the FAS points to the overview please.

Thank you.
Тема: New buildings + concept + new ship | 14 Июня 2018 21:07:31
Сообщение #14
I would like to make a suggestion for a new building and to add some more steps to successful raiding.

1) New Building: "Gas Station"
The gas station building should be necessary to launch any fleets from any planet. What exactly it's purpose is is explained in 4)

2) New Building: "Loading Station"
The loading station is needed to transport metal and minerals with ships. It slowly loads the resources that should be transported into the ships at a starting rate of 5k per minute which should increase when the building is leveled up.

3) New concept - Part A: "Loading"
The first thing that happens when the player sends a fleet is that if any metal or minerals should be loaded into the ships then this will be done before fueling the ships.

4) New concept - Part B: "Fueling"
Before any fleet can be launched from a planet the gas station building has to fill the necessary amount of vespene into the ships. But not too much time - reactions still should be easily possible. Starting at 1 minute per 1k vespene fueling capacity it may be reduced to 20 seconds per 1k vespene. ( = 3k vespene per minute )

5) New ship - "Redistributer"
This ship combines the functions of a gas station and a loading station but on a ship-to-ship basis. It only works for fleets which are recycling, defending, occupying or doing something else on >coordinates<.

When the player aborts the loading or fueling no resources are lost and all is simply transferred back into the storage. Of course with the speed of the stations but both are working at the same time this time.

Any comments and questions on this idea are welcome :)
Тема: Free trading slot | 14 Июня 2018 20:38:42
Сообщение #13
Cool Idea. Maybe up to 5 HC :P
I just noticed that it's currently IMPOSSIBLE to achieve a noticeable growth in the own HC with trading which is a pity because I love trading and I'm good in it. But this fee just kills my earnings and cuts them to almost a single HC for 3 trades. -.-'
But I don't like the locking of the slot. The slot already is "locked" because it takes 4 hours to withdraw or deliver the goods to the market.

But granting the "free slot" on the 2nd level of bestiary would be awesome.
Тема: Next Tetris Thread | 14 Июня 2018 17:22:14
Сообщение #12
I finally unlocked it!
BUT - as it was already clear before through the tellings of others there is no exchange of points to resources as promised.
So I wish to get an clear and official answer when my scored points will turn into resources or maybe even HC.
I also would like to know if that applies to the total score or the score of a single game.
And of course I would like to know where I finally can do that swap.

I'll see some people with huge scores that already are deleted in the tetris highscore. Seems like they were not able / did not wish to trade their scored points to resources?! Is this change even possible at all at the moment?

I'm really in desperate need of some answer.
Тема: Free trading slot | 14 Июня 2018 14:56:21
Сообщение #11
Vote Vote Vote for it. Only we can make a difference!
Тема: Free trading slot | 14 Июня 2018 13:19:57
Сообщение #10
I would like to "complain" about the trading system.
I want to have one free slot for offering goods without having to pay this sometimes ridiculously horrendous market fee.
It's ok if you want people to pay for it if they want to use more than a single trading slot, but everyone should be able to offer one thing for free at a time.

This would also create a better flow of things in the market and would lead to more HC changing their owner which would lead to more HC being spent there.

I attach an open poll to see what you are thinking about this idea.

greetings

Tii
Тема: useless defences | 13 Июня 2018 19:57:31
Сообщение #9
oups, you're right
Тема: useless defences | 13 Июня 2018 16:12:50
Сообщение #8
No. Xerj's can't hide resources like humans can. Xerj's can't hide resources at all! That's why xerjs become prey (at least later on).
I think he meant you should send a fleet for a long time away with resources - at best on an expedition for fast returns before they reach their expedition target to avoid loosing it all in a black hole - and only recall to add more resources to it until you can build something huge enough to get rid of him.
Or you find an alliance - but beware! If you leave an alliance I think you become an outlaw and everyone / everything can attack you for a week which would worsen your situation.
Тема: limit of attacks | 13 Июня 2018 15:55:47
Сообщение #7
Go afk until he has grown out of your point range is a possibility aswell. Maybe vacation mode can help you ..
Тема: Trading | 13 Июня 2018 03:00:16
Сообщение #6
Hello everyone..

What happens when I trade too much?

I noticed that selling / buying items in the bestiary (I'm a Xerj) counts towards send / received resources.
When I will exceed this amount, lets say 8 million, and get a count of -2 million I will get a penality when someone sends resources to me. My question is: Does this penality also apply on purchased / sold items in the bestiary??
Example: I have exceeded the amount by the example above and now I sell some stuff for 10 HC. Will I receive this 10 HC or will I receive less because the penality also applies here??
Тема: When do you get the Asenholsen | 10 Июня 2018 17:26:38
Сообщение #5
Click "Premium" in the top menu bar and check the officers at the bottom of the premium page. There you find the Asenholsen for 100 Hydarian Crystals. This price is only for the first level as far as I know and may increase afterwards.
Тема: Expedition fail | 10 Июня 2018 17:24:24
Сообщение #4
Addition:
It also seems you have to send MORE ships of any kind then you find.
Example: Sending 10 stealth fighters can not bring home 50 stealth fighters as far as I know.
Тема: Does every colony need the same buildings? | 9 Июня 2018 19:34:29
Сообщение #3
No bonus is interplanetary. If you have a lvl 1 acid pool somewhere you can't build fleet that needs acid pool 10. So you know all buildings are local.
Тема: Tetris | 9 Июня 2018 00:20:09
Сообщение #2
I read about that..  But I was kinda only asking for tetris :P
I will get some HC from the bestiary.. this will speed up when I grow aswell..