Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: New Medal - "Project Enemy" | 25 Августа 2018 10:13:09
Сообщение #61
Hi,

I want to suggest a new medal.

It should be half or a quarter as strong as the medal "Project Assistant".

It should be named "Project Enemy".

it should be a hidden award.

It will be granted after successfully attacking an admin's planet.
Тема: Planetary destruction has become profitable, as well as solar | 25 Августа 2018 04:55:17
Сообщение #60
Banyam, someone told me that the aggression can indeed be infinite but they loose 1 lvl of aggression each day.
Would be nice if someone could verify this info..
Тема: Transport to coordinates with more than 1 fleet | 23 Августа 2018 00:17:33
Сообщение #59
Damn, I already was hoping for a red badge because I knew it's not that easy. ;)
Тема: Zoom improvement | 22 Августа 2018 23:16:42
Сообщение #58
Hi,

currently when zooming on the Galaxymap you often have to try multiple times to get the percentage you want - the limits.

So I want to suggest to add relevant percentages below the zoom bar as clickable shortcuts which set the zoom to the selected percentage.

Example:
Below here: http://prntscr.com/klru4j
There should be added:
72% - Last percentage where you see the names of owners of planets.
67% - Last percentage where you can see things like stations, moons and planetoids in orbit around planets.
54% - Last percentage where you see planets before the galaxy map swaps to the alliance view.
Тема: Joint attack for myself | 22 Августа 2018 19:54:50
Сообщение #57
Haegemona, you already are capable of doing joint attacks with friends over the shareing of fleets.
This one is only about joint attacks for yourself.
Тема: Transport to coordinates with more than 1 fleet | 20 Августа 2018 02:04:53
Сообщение #56
Hi,

this one is basically the same like the sending bug I reported a few days ago.

When transporting resources to coordinates where 2 fleets of the same person with different missions are present then the transport chooses a random fleet to deliver the resources to. It would be great if we could deliver resources to a specific fleet.
Тема: expediton not solving the problem | 16 Августа 2018 16:08:47
Сообщение #55
pannylait,

you NEVER EVER let expeditions where you saved resources or fleet run to the end. You ALWAYS recall them before they finish. This way you will never get a result from those expeditions but a saved fleet + res.
Тема: leaving game | 5 Августа 2018 23:38:35
Сообщение #54
Save Fleet + Resources in Expeditions.

When you come online tomorrow save them for at least 48 hours. so you have a full day in reserve, even more.
Тема: Tutor page too hidden for new users | 20 Июля 2018 19:43:11
Сообщение #53
Hi,

new users often can't find the page where to set another tutor.

It's hidden under the "EARN" button.

http://prntscr.com/k8ydsl

Please change the text of the "EARN" button to: "Set Tutor" or only "Tutor"when the player is below 25k points.
Above 25k points the text should change to "EARN" again.

This would make the game more user-friendly.

Thanks in advance.
Тема: Drag & Drop for fleets in galaxy map | 20 Июля 2018 03:09:34
Сообщение #52
Hi,

sometimes I get annoyed by manually typing in all the numbers for sending my fleet to coordinates from coordinates.

So I suggest a drag & drop possibility for fleets on coordinates.
I imagine that a fleet that is on a coordinate can be taken with the mouse and dragged onto any planet. While dragging the target coordinates should be displayed in a small window that moves with the mouse.
When finishing dragging you automatically enter the fleet sending screen. All fleet is already selected and the coordinates from dragging are entered as target.

Then I only have to select a mission and click send.

And an important thing would also be that while dragging a fleet and reaching the border of the currently displayed part of the galaxy then it should move into the direction of dragging. That you can drag much further than what you can see and the galaxy map auto-scrolls to the direction where the mouse is close to.
Тема: incorrect math for upgrades | 15 Июля 2018 14:44:32
Сообщение #51
Upgrades are always based and applied on the base values of the ship.
Тема: Idea for lvl 12 Espionage Technology | 12 Июля 2018 22:42:24
Сообщение #50
Hi,

soemtimes with a new level the espionage technology gets new abilities. I have an idea what you may place as lvl 12 skill of the espionage technology.
For me as a Xerj it sometimes would come in really handy to see the resource production % of the spied target.
Currently I have to figure it out myself manually by doing the math on the target.
It would be best if this is displayed in the spy report right next to the level of the according building. So you can see the % of resource production for each building available.

It would really be a handy tool for Xerj. It also has the necessary difficulty (price of espionage tech lvl 12) to achieve because this is kinda powerful.

Would be awesome to see this ingame soon.
Тема: Messages related complaints | 12 Июля 2018 21:45:36
Сообщение #49
Hello,

I have 2 complaints about messages and different interactions.

1) When spying a target and afterwards opening the spy report in the galaxy map then the spy report have still to be confirmed read in messages. If I read one in the galaxy the according one should be marked read in messages aswell.

2) When seeing a battle live then the according battle report should automatically be marked read. Because the user already saw the battle and probably the overview at the end the according battle report should not annoy the user with a message.

Edit 15.07.:
3) When a enemy spies you and you open the spy reports message tab I would expect to see a red number of messages on the button for "enemy reports".
And if there only are enemy reports but no own new then the enemy reports tab should be opened automatically.

4) When having different types of messages available they should be opened automatically. The current behaviour of the messages is bad.
Let me give an example: If I have 2 combat report waiting and no other messages and I click the message symbol I open the messages from category "other". Why? I only have battle reports.
What I expect as behaviour: If I have 2 combat reports waiting and no other messages and I click the message symbol I open the messages from category "battle report".

Full behaviour: If you have multiple messages from different categories waiting they should be openend ordered by importance.
Maybe other see this different but this is my list for importance of messages (1 = most important; 7 = least important):
1) Combat reports
2) Spy reports - Enemy reports
3) Spy reports - own reports
4) Alliance messages
5) Expedition reports
6) Other messages
7) Trade reports
So when clicking the message symbol multiple times each time the next less important category should be opened.
Тема: Experience with pirat settings | 11 Июля 2018 20:40:55
Сообщение #48
Move away. Search for another spot in the galaxy where you can live and hunt more freely.

Or you ask your alliance to make that spot to alliance territory and defend it.
Тема: Battles are working different than expected | 11 Июля 2018 17:15:37
Сообщение #47
Hello,

when I first started playing this game I thought the battles would work in a different way.
I want to give an example of what exactly I mean.
Let's take pancors as example. They will give a great view on what I mean.

In the pancor's description you see this: http://prntscr.com/k57j8h
When started playing I thought it would mean this: A magazine reload will be made every 10 seconds. But within the 10 seconds between magazine changes the pancor will shoot out 36 shots divided onto the 10 seconds. which would mean 1 shot fired every 0.27777777777777777777777777777778 seconds. so roughly 3.5 per second.
This turns out to be wrong. Instead of what I wrote the pancor shoots only 1 time per 10 seconds releasing 36 shots at once. This is kinda unrealistic because it would mean the pancor shoots out instantly his complete magazine. All units work like a musket instead of like more like a machine gun which I would've expected for the pancor. I expected the pancor to be more machine-gun like since it has more than 1 shot per volley. For units with only 1 shot per volley everything's fine and they work like you would expect. But for the pancor I would've expected a permanent firing machine gun like behaviour.

I'm pretty sure I am not alone with my assumption and I think battles would be much more interesting when it would work like I described.

Please carefully think about this because this is not only a complaint it's also a little of a new idea to switch a small part of the combat behaviour.
Тема: Please double final summary of raided resources | 11 Июля 2018 17:07:52
Сообщение #46
Hi, please double the final summary of resources looted in raids because it is annoying as hell to always scroll through the whole list of raids to just get the summary.
This is the summary I mean: http://prntscr.com/k57h3r

It would be much better if it's not only below the list of raids BUT ALSO on top of the list of raids.
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 6 Июля 2018 14:34:19
Сообщение #45
Joyester, what you described does not apply every time a fleet gets sucked into a black hole.
Were there any changes lately?
Тема: Destroyers Battle Command feature | 5 Июля 2018 19:19:59
Сообщение #44
1) Yes, M = all it's cost of all res added up together.

2) You got the math wrong. When entering into my calculator 1.01^(280000/60250) then I get as result: 1.0473280446380099646072297182541
You probably forgot to press Enter after entering the formula so you get 4,64 as result for (280000/60250) but left out the first part since the calculator shows in-between-results after closing a bracket.

3) I am not 100% sure about what the result is but I think it's the multiplicator of the growth of attack damage. Means: Your attack damage of 1 destroyer is multiplied by 1.04(...) every round.

4) 1 destroyer can increase the attack damage of up to 30 units by the multiplicator of 3) per round.

5) What I can't answer is if the multiplicators of multiple destroyers are added up or if they are applied after each other.
Тема: Planet size / useful fields | 5 Июля 2018 19:10:33
Сообщение #43
PhoenixOne, please see what the admin Victoria has posted a little above.
The diameter has nothing to do with the amount of fields a planets gets. This is completely random.
The diameter only influences, together with the amount of fields, the amount of structure points an object haves.
Тема: Insert bestiary flight times | 4 Июля 2018 22:16:46
Сообщение #42
Hi,

can you please insert the flight time of a gigalord from / to the bestiary from / to the current planet in the bestiary sell view?

Where the green arrows are would be perfect: http://prntscr.com/k2l79a

It's really annoying to have to guess which one is the closest bestiary and so on..