Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Quest No. 6 (Secrets of the space) | 4 Июля 2018 13:59:23
Сообщение #41
Use trampolines. You may use a friends trampolines so you won't need own.
Or you send small fleets (1 cargo) and go explore wormholes until you find a route close enough to him to attack him for an "ok" amount of vespene.
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 21:05:22
Сообщение #40
psssst ^^
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:23:47
Сообщение #39
I'm not sure if I as a Xerj can exceed my limit of Queens anyhow. Because I already can't build queens when I reached the limit.

And by the way: Only 1 queen is being sold atm :D
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:17:49
Сообщение #38
It's very very hard to get such an amount of queens o.O
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 19:09:12
Сообщение #37
How many queens did you use? Not sure if I read it right that you used 50 queens o.O
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 18:51:12
Сообщение #36
Explain that please

I mean basically it's clear - but the queen description say it has a 10% escape chance, nothing about the other units in that fleet
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 1 Июля 2018 18:41:54
Сообщение #35
Joyester, are you really saying that with 10 queens in an expedition there's a 0 percent chance of falling into a black hole?
Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 29 Июня 2018 14:43:18
Сообщение #34
Hi everybody, I noticed that certain ships like the Xerj Queen have the ability to escape black holes in 10% of cases.

I would like to know if I send 10 Queens on an expedition do I have a 100% escape chance from black holes?
If this is not the case, do I get at least up to 30% with combining the ships of the 3 races that grant those bonus?
Тема: Combat simulator upgrade needed! | 26 Июня 2018 22:33:48
Сообщение #33
I would like to complain about the combat simulator - but not in the common way.

Since I reached 25k points I need to pay 1000 vespene for each time I simulate. But 1 simulation is sometimes not enough and I need to make at least 10 calculations for the same battle. Because the odds don't show me the possibility of small losses sometimes.
So if you already charge 1k vespene for it to be used then do the simulation for the same battle 2000 times and give me an overview as result.
This overview should include:
1) Minimum losses for each unit
2) Maximum losses for each unit
3) Average losses for each unit
4) min, max, avg. for total damage dealt aswell
5) min, max, avg. for debris left aswell

Of course this is has to be added, not replaced.
I'm seriously shortly before creating my own battle simulator..
Maybe even an online one because this one of you is just unusable in every possible way. Even if you pay for it to be upgraded it's still useless in terms of attacks with only a small difference in fleet power.

Thanks for reading this.
Тема: How can newer player protect his planets from destruction?? | 22 Июня 2018 21:11:53
Сообщение #32
You can see all Solar Destruction missions on the main page or in the forum top-mid. And there currently are 210 solar destruction missions running at once.
If you have 210 fingers i'm seriously impressed :P
Тема: How can newer player protect his planets from destruction?? | 22 Июня 2018 16:42:57
Сообщение #31
Reimund, does point 2) "Your capital is always safe" also apply when a relict's nagibator visit your home planet's system? :P
Тема: How can newer player protect his planets from destruction?? | 21 Июня 2018 20:48:23
Сообщение #30
yes there is.
Someone in your point range could buy a ship that's capable of destruction in the market.
Тема: Expedition length and chances | 21 Июня 2018 13:41:23
Сообщение #29
Does expedition length impact chances of ie falling in a wormhole, being pulled in a black hole or loot and if it does how?
Тема: Xerj Quest 8 | 20 Июня 2018 22:30:16
Сообщение #28
You only need to fill the gigalord to max. capacity with vespene then it already works. You won't need 324 million.
Тема: Solar plant energy production formula | 20 Июня 2018 22:17:25
Сообщение #27
20*20*1.1^20*(1-1*0.02)

Be careful: When typing this into your calculator the result will be incorrect.
Type this into your calculator:

20*20*(1.1^20)*(1-1*0.02)

Does this help? If not, tell me what you need further.
Тема: Toggle show / hide names in galaxy map button | 20 Июня 2018 20:56:27
Сообщение #26
Hey,

I often have the problem that I want to see the names of planets further zoomed out than it currently is possible so I want to suggest a button to show / hide the names of players placed within this window: http://prntscr.com/jx9xc7 .
I know that this may lead to overlapping and gets squished together pretty much when zooming out as far as possible but i don't care! It still would provide the information I urgently need.
Тема: buy crystal but did not got extra resources | 20 Июня 2018 02:00:38
Сообщение #25
Did you check if you got any special badges you can exchange for the resources the moment you wish to have them?
(didn't buy HC, but maybe this is the case)
Тема: No option for friends to use Gravity Trampoline | 17 Июня 2018 23:35:07
Сообщение #24
Try to trick the game.
If there's a special page with a distinct link to do this (I unfortunately don't have experience with trampolines) you may type the link directly into your browser and like that you've overcome the missing button. This should be possible if you are allowed to use them.
Сообщение #23
He should care..  Robot trainer is already watching him closely..

Тема: Add option to disband a fleet | 17 Июня 2018 02:44:51
Сообщение #22
As many players already noticed there exist a few side effect from for example Expeditions. When your fleet falls into a wormhole then the vespene cost to get it back to your home planet often are enormous and make it unprofitable to return the fleet.
So people choose to kill the fleet by attacking random players near the wormhole exits.

I would like to see an option / button where I can disband a fleet. This will remove the player's control of the fleet but it may stay where it is and starts operating independently or just sit there until someone comes for it.

A different scenario may be that people without sufficient wormhole technology may loose contact to the fleet due to the large distance. After a bit of time waiting for the fleet to find it's way home (waiting time based on distance) there should be a good chance of having to give up the fleet. But there also should be a chance that it may return even much later if the fleet is able to sustain survivability*. In this scenario when the player has evolved the necessary wormhole technology level then the fleet remains completely under the control of the player like it is currently.

*Survivability: When sending like 10 overlords in a wormhole they have nearly no chance to come back at all because they can't do something to keep the fleet alive. But when you add things like providers and spy probes the chances of survival should increase drastically since the fleet has a) the possibility to scan the surroundings for enemies or resources (vespene for the flight mainly) and b) the possibility to farm those resources with providers.