Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Responsible: N/A  

Moving / targeting with OPS / insect dunkle, programm slow bug

Post  Post #1 
Reputation 100
Group xerj Alliance United Nations 75 41 80 Points 5 498 674 Messages 253
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
SusiS

Coordinates:
201:125:7

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):

Description:
For gate destruction. Moving Dunkle.
Searching target - at "pulsars" moving stopps.
CAN not turn dunkle anymore .

Actions required to repeat the problem:
If I cross this zone. turning dunkle works again full speed.

Screenshot:
16 days ago
16 days ago
Post  Post #2 
Reputation 41
Group Government Alliance OnlyOneTeam4Rever 147 50 77 Points 17 271 188 Messages 231
don't destroy your useless gates yet .... We are trying to convince the money vulture to make the gates useful again .... Wait a little longer .... all votes from the people, Senate, government and Congress are against these cuts. ...
16 days ago
16 days ago
Post  Post #3 
Reputation 614
Group toss Alliance United Nations 38 27 145 Points 1 879 344 Messages 136
MAREK. WHY do you want to make me Angry EVERY time.
OTR alliance destroyed 34 of our GATES.
And you "coment" I should not destroy Gate from alliance wich attacked my Asteroid ?

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?
ALL last "not this good" ( admins cleaned phrase ) game changes.
THE SIC where OTR has most player
is responsible. So why you tell you work to solve it . IF YOUR ally caused it ?
15 days ago
15 days ago
Post  Post #4 
Reputation 41
Group Government Alliance OnlyOneTeam4Rever 147 50 77 Points 17 271 188 Messages 231
it was about not destroying your own gates ... a lot of players came up with ideas like this ...
what you do with our gates in your region is your free right and I don't care ... sorry for the misunderstanding...
15 days ago
15 days ago

Information

You are not authorized

1 users are reading the topic (guests: 1)

Users: 0