Sailor Moon and computer technology

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
That's the announcement!
The computer technology rate of value will be increased from 2.5 to 9 times, and the xerjs core will be able to control 1 fleet per level instead of 2.
The change is related to the planned real debris fields, the size of the debris and its coordinates, the selection of fleets to send as static objects and in general from spam of local coordinates, not because there were no cuts for a long time.
Temporary overruns of slots are allowed when returning the fleet.

The fleet information has a parameter of the ship's diameter in meters.
The owner of the fleet must be able to calculate the size of the fleet in space.
We are preparing to replace the current 3D engine with a supported by a large number of devices and 3D from phones.
Battles will be generated at a certain distance of approaching fleets in local coordinates, not always, so we do not need to use the disadvantages of the interface.

The hyperconnection of tosses will be increased from 2.5 to 8.
All levels of technology will be recalculated and cut for all players.

By numerous requests, the possibility of simply buying the moon instead of endless moon trials has been introduced.

The number of sets in one hand is limited, and when creating the moon in a place where there is no planet is charged double fee. The formula for moon diameter generation is changed from
100 + (% chance * 20) till 200 + (% chance * 30)
to
100 + (% chance * 20) till 200 + (% chance * 25)
The maximum chance of the normal formation of the moon remained 25%, with the paid purchase of the golden moon from the kit III the moon is formed with a diameter of what it would be with a chance of 30%.

We've changed the parameters of the new OPS: less planetary defence, more standard defense.
To make them less captured and more shot down for debris.
7 Ноября 2019 15:34:52
7 Ноября 2019 15:34:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Репутация 2
Группа humans Альянс Freedom and FaK 69 31 22 Очков 4 288 630 Сообщений 2
If you want to save costs and force some people to leave.
Congratulations on reaching your goal.
Call everyone to boycott this robber game.
8 Ноября 2019 02:49:00
8 Ноября 2019 02:49:00
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс Lords At War 78 31 31 Очков 2 994 876 Сообщений 2
I really really I'm sad because Lenningrad didn't fall in 1943. 
8 Ноября 2019 03:16:08
8 Ноября 2019 03:16:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Репутация 5
Группа humans 16 4 8 Сообщений 1
PAY AND PLAY THIS IS A GAME = AND COMMERCIAL ON ALL ADS FOR THIS GAME SAY FOR FREE?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
8 Ноября 2019 03:45:24
8 Ноября 2019 03:45:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Группа guest
   (*) To sell an item to someone and then remove that item from the purchaser is theft.

(*) To use a certain description of an item for sale, and then upon purchase the purchaser finds that this item does NOT fit the given description is Fraud.
If players are truly concerned about these continuing acts of criminal Fraud and Theft, then reports should be given to all payment system owners (eg: Paypal, Webmoney, Xsolla). They should be informed that their payment services are being utilised for both Fraud and Theft purchases, and that they should be removed from Xcraft as an option of payment due to these repeated fraudulent acts, as Xcraft administration is actively participating in fraudulently coercing money from their players and actively preventing those same paying players from getting what it is they were told they are paying for.

With enough reports they will remove their payment system from the game, and admin will have no more options for people to purchase anything... thus people will no longer be defrauded of their money, nor have anything stolen from them.

Both theft and fraud are illegal acts of criminality. I am certain the payment system providers would not want to be associated with such activities... so report it to them. 

8 Ноября 2019 03:47:02
8 Ноября 2019 03:47:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
Great! This will become a truly free game for me Sailor Moon and computer technology
8 Ноября 2019 05:20:25
8 Ноября 2019 05:20:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #26 
Группа guest
There are few words of complaint that have not been spoken regarding what is thought of the competency or morality of this organizations administrative crew, though my wife has already vacated this game because of the insidious designs that are apparent by these persons to virtually steal, rob or obfuscate as much as possible without regard for legal or moral venues or consequences. Considering  what has already been posted it is doubtful that the recent actions that have occurred as well as the past activities will not fail to find fertile ground in the social media and possibly further into the awareness of various international governing agencies that could not only impact this games continued play but the cognizant authorities of X-Craft itself..... 
9 Ноября 2019 00:48:28
9 Ноября 2019 00:48:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #27 
Группа guest
congratulations to the next successful step in killing the game
9 Ноября 2019 19:20:20
9 Ноября 2019 19:20:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #28 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj Альянс Energy 43 15 28 Очков 1 970 908 Сообщений 6
So fella players, it's now obvious that this game a SCAM. Other players in this thread https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_46227/ urge to *stop donating* money and even better abandon this stincky game. And please tell anyone you can in social nets that this is a SCAM. I feel ashamed these criminals are from my country and I hope that this insult will not upset you too much.
Good luck guys.
10 Ноября 2019 21:48:53
10 Ноября 2019 21:48:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #29 
Группа guest
RIP
10 Ноября 2019 23:02:12
10 Ноября 2019 23:02:12

Информация

Вы не авторизованы