Announcement of introduction of 18 new OPS, orbital pirate stations

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Dear participants of the project, I am pleased to announce the launch of 18 new orbital pirate stations with special abilities to replace old planetary pirate stations.

This announcement is needed so that not all the abilities are distributed yet, you can give us ideas on them using the example of the abilities of the humans stations, which I will write. Such stations will not be built by players, only captured from pirates. Stations will go in order from the weakest points of the pirates to the strongest. I apologize to newbies for whom it may not be clear what I am writing and who do not know the abilities of all stations. Here are the gradations of points and abilities that the station receives from the buildings on it:

Humans, previously abilities were presented to the SC:
Space station

20 000
Space Station
Phalanx

100 000
Space Station
Phalanx
Alstation

500 000
Space Station
Phalanx
Alstation
Gravity Gun

1 000 000
Space Station
Phalanx
Alstation
Gravity Gun
Gates

5 000 000
Space Station
Phalanx
Alstation
Gravity Gun
Gates
Leaf-lift

Approximate alignment of xerjs pirates, who later will get the skills of Dunkleosteus:
Xerjs:
Entity

20 000
Entity
Phalanx

100 000
Entity
Phalanx
Second

500 000
Entity
Phalanx
Second
Alstation

1 000 000
Entity
Phalanx
Second
Alstation
Space Station

5 000 000
Entity
Phalanx
Second
Alstation
Space Station
Tribunal

We have no such layout for tosses, but we can put any buildings on the same principle or to change all that is already placed. All abilities will work at all stations, and buildings are available for upgrade.

Please express your ideas on the layout of abilities. The remaining parameters of the stations will be almost the same as those of the old planetary pirate stations (PS). We hope the Balance Editor will help with their balance, if he was not offended for the ban of his three game accounts.

It is desirable to add abilities on one station from the smallest to the largest. All stations will become orbital, i.e. they will not occupy a Colonization Technology  slot and the number of captured ones will not be limited. Possession, disposal and other of stations will be completely free, and players for example who cannot get Super Space Station will be able to capture the Orbital Pirate Station of pirate with million points with abilities of Super Space Station on it.

I ask you to discuss only stations in this topic; all other discussions about Balance Editor, cuts and bad administration are conducted in neighboring topics.

Attention! At the request of Balance Editor the construction and dismantling of any buildings at the Orbital Pirate Stations will be blocked.
17 Октября 2018 08:59:46
17 Октября 2018 08:59:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
i have only une question, wat hapens to the old planetary pirate stations (PS) that we already have captured, and build on them?
17 Октября 2018 09:27:50
17 Октября 2018 09:27:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Toss space station:
the coughs are the most advanced breed, and the proof is due to the fact that it costs 1000 hc to get it.
so why do not they have their space station?
first the Graviton technology study, it comes from the toxins, so why do not they study it?
for the Toss space station
gravity gun (based on Special Weaponds technology, and gravitonian)
ability to move between the coordinates like the xerj
teleportation capacity like Terran
both
the Toss are the first race to have invented the destruction of the worlds
and in the war with the xerj they taught that technology to the Terran.
so why do not we have a Toss space station?

sory bad transletor.
coughs and toxins = toss

at the moment a pirate station can be captured by anyone, when the pirate station becomes an orbital, and a player captures it, what happens? will it become like a moon and no one can capture it, or does it always remain as before and can anyone capture it from the player?
if so, and anyone can capture it from the player would become unmanageable, because stronger players can steal it and increase their power, while the weaker ones would not be able to maintain it.
another question:
will the pirated orbiting stations have the possibility to build defenses, given that the current ones are not able to do so?
17 Октября 2018 11:06:02
17 Октября 2018 11:06:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 457
Группа xerj Альянс BLACK OPS 110 81 333 Очков 4 481 968 Сообщений 18
I can't capture the station? I tried to colonise but impossible. I defeted the pirate but... please help!
5 Августа 2019 23:00:52
5 Августа 2019 23:00:52

Информация

Вы не авторизованы