Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Bestiary | 27 Мая 2019 21:21:03
Сообщение #4
So I just want to get everything right, I buy lots of crystals from game so I can buy cool things from bestiary. I buy lots and lots of those cool things from bestiary from, who I thought, a cool guy. You find out guy is not so cool and with a lot of bad people so you politely thank and tell dude you just can't buy any more. Now not so cool dude has receipts for where, when, and how much cool things you have and then wipes.
Why the f*** do you even need to know the name of who bought the stuff? let alone right where it is going!? It is so cool when games have "player" market (even though it is taxed, monitored, and limited lol) but when you can be extorted thru the market (not in this situation) I think we have some major problems. I think this needs to be changed and sales anonymous. The likely-hood of that is very slim so I am warning new players, do not buy things off the bestiary from people you do not know
Тема: Multiaccounting | 24 Мая 2019 23:40:02
Сообщение #3
Maybe it was a family of septuplets that decided to all play at once, all named fiaz... the parents were not very creative.
Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 19 Апреля 2019 09:37:06
Сообщение #2
Where was my warning that this was going to happen? I log on yesterday to find i am hemorrhaging resources, with no explanation (you guys sent a f****** poll out for the new death star look). The first post is someone asking if there was a change or not and your response was buy more storekeepers. Finally after many post were made, look an update "note" with just a big f*** you. A great man said something once ( a few posts ago) "again a communist change of rules. without warning, without consulting. grandfather Stalin would be proud of you."    I agree you do your ancestors proud, but you not getting anymore of my subway gift cards.
Тема: Pirate Spawn/Time to Live | 18 Апреля 2019 16:07:44
Сообщение #1
Yeah maybe a hour warning / countdown to try and keep it "balanced".