Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: How to use Dunkleosteus? | 2 Марта 2020 02:03:18
Сообщение #24
A Dunkleosteus does not have any guns to shoot with, it rams into it's enemies :D I do not know much about them, but I don't think they are good for taking down pirate OPS. They are better used to destroy other players stations and moons with. You need a space station with gravity gun, from human's moon to properly take down planetary defense and shields. https://prnt.sc/ra1bmy , https://prnt.sc/ra1bso
Тема: Fast 3d animation and other changes | 22 Февраля 2020 06:21:38
Сообщение #23
Doesn’t your fleet already merge in defense missions?
Тема: Trampolines 1 Million gas | 13 Января 2020 10:52:23
Сообщение #22
Nah not too bad, building 100 trampolines only takes 50 million more gas now, which is nothing to guys like us right? I am up to 300 trampolines, how about yourself?
Тема: Trampolines 1 Million gas | 3 Января 2020 12:46:15
Сообщение #21
Already starting the New Year's great! Shit deals on already way too expensive officers, a gift box with a stupid low chance of getting plus prizes that have even worse odds, and now more  Xcraft "balancing" which mean we need more lube! 1k vespane now for trampolines, that you already nerfed last year, what is next? You going to just remove them and steal everyone's tramps like you did with technology? twice! It sucks such a great game was made and then passed down to some idiots, who are so shallow there only focus is on money, but too stupid to do anything worthwhile.
Тема: Price of the accelerator | 9 Ноября 2019 01:40:20
Сообщение #20
Yeah they are showing true colors now, just garbage greedy developers who do not care about their players, I suggest finding new game and not to give anymore money to them.
Тема: Dota Planet | 3 Октября 2019 11:26:23
Сообщение #19
Yes, it is a random event happening from sending ships on actual expedition, the 10th coordinate of a system. I honestly do not know about the drop rates, but pretty sure it isn't restricted to any specific galaxy group, like the artifacts are.
Тема: Structure repair | 10 Августа 2019 10:22:53
Сообщение #18
As far as I know, there is no way to "heal" the structure of ops, PPs, moon, or planet. With the huge nerfs to the structure limits, maybe introducing a way to repair the structure of OPS, PPS, or moon stations / entities is not bad idea. Either having a slow and expensive method to bring it back to full health, or possibly having a little more affordable repair cost but having degenerative repair limit. So if you get hit, or take ops you might have left gravity gun on too long since changes are quietly announced, you can repair the structure but not to 100% of health, maybe only 95%, and the next time you can only do 90%. Just an idea to maybe bring positive change. 

P.S. Some things need to be balanced yes, the gravity trampolines you could fly thru the galaxy really fast and really cheap, so, good nerf now that everything is said and done (please don't nerf them more now that I have positive). However then you have research nerf, is still one of worst things since I been playing (not that long) so many people quit and worse yet you completely handicapped any new players, also the recycling nerf to top it off. All I am saying is that nerfs are needed sometimes, but looking down balance page to just see reduced over and over and so drastically is really cripalling moral.

P.S.S We need an announcement for changes like the ops structure. You have people taking advantage of you guy's temporary drastic and insance nerfs because they either on at right time when you messing with everything or they have quicker access to certain information. There needs to be announcement of changes, for EVERYONE, with time of update as well so people can take some action. Instead of having someone at work and quickly check messages to see ops structure has tanked (mine was down to 60k thanks) and people going around and just destroying everything since they just happened to be on at right time.
Тема: Station teleport range | 10 Августа 2019 08:09:41
Сообщение #17
Why are we changing this again? really what the hell, absolutely absurd that with officer, x2 and level 5 station it takes me months to move a few systems. This needs to change back, you kill my structure health, then cut my station range, so basically sitting duck. Wont change or do any good but why not yell at a wall every once in awhile. 
Тема: No 3 The Viking one | 6 Августа 2019 11:39:33
Сообщение #16
Тема: No 3 The Viking one | 6 Августа 2019 07:21:20
Сообщение #15
Yes, once you complete Alstation, Quay, Space station or Jump gate you can not go back to a moon, also can not build 2 of any unless Superstation (start with space station first) and that costs 10,000 crystals to upgrade to Superstation. Says all in the descriptions :( sorry my friend
Тема: No 3 The Viking one | 6 Августа 2019 05:36:52
Сообщение #14
I would say you need only space stations at this point, the alliance station is little bit of boost, but not being in an alliance is making it ineffective. Can you even build anything at the quay without spending at least 20,000 crystals on pirate officer, plus doing quest and finding a level in expedition? Right now ops stations what everyone after (we see after new update) so space stations with gravity guns is what you should be aiming for, and as many as you can.
Тема: Battle changes | 13 Июля 2019 10:12:28
Сообщение #13
And so today we had a battle where recyclers are now a bigger target than space wanderers. https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=36df6610420eb7de53b13ab734a88a4f i am so confused,
Тема: Battle changes | 11 Июля 2019 16:41:35
Сообщение #12
Recently I haven't been able to send in gravity trampolines into battle without loosing some or all. I noticed maybe week ago or few days when I lost one in the middle of a battle I had just quit because it was for sure win, 1 space wanderer vs 2 usurper. I left the battle then went to leave and noticed I missing trampoline, to find out usurpers decided to change target to them instead. Now it seems to have just changed to the being targeted and shot first, even though the trampoline can't move in battle, can't attack, and doesn't support any ships.
Recently had battle that went to complete shit, after missing the beginning, where I sent the trampolines in a minute late and literally the nanosecond they join battle they get shot https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=3a4f7f53c4de10b4d2153f31c95591c2. I wondering if there is some clarification on these changes since I now have to change how I hunt pirates yet again, a friend pointed out that the hit boxes on them are HUGE, maybe that is recent change that is making them be targeted? I would just like some understanding and warning on stuff, if I had reports from month ago I was mostly worrying if my space wanderer can tank, now the last 6 battles not one of them has seen a scratch. 

P.S. The juggernaut has the same range as the space wanderer yet in every battle it is always ramming into the enemy, why is that? and can we maybe add a stop button so I stop loosing those as well please, thanks for                        .
Тема: OPS with delivery: update of the 6th quest | 30 Июня 2019 07:53:50
Сообщение #11
So is the ops supposed to be over the capital I take it? Mine spawn on a random planet I have out in middle of no where, am I supposed to move stations 500 systems away? Might take me a few years and not sure if game still be around then. 
Тема: Telepathist | 21 Июня 2019 10:25:21
Сообщение #10
Is there any way to turn this officer off? The battle sound is now playing right when i send the fleet instead of when the battle is starting. I need a way to turn this officer off, dont give a shit about the 100 crystals because i just lost flagship. I dont understand why this change was made with telepathist, if i want to know the fleet on the coordinates, i will just go there and click on it thanks... lol 
Тема: Experimental Research increase in price | 13 Июня 2019 13:51:39
Сообщение #9
Should not have to change in game f***ing language to find out this s***. It is getting f***ing ridiculous that I can't once get an update report before I been butt f***ed and have had a week to fix it. So absurd that we have to check the bug section of the f***ing forums for our updates, because we f***ing never know if something is broke or we been screwed. 

Тема: speed SW | 6 Июня 2019 07:10:50
Сообщение #8
Is there a place where the changes are being announced (crazy idea I know right)? Making updates, changes, and sometimes balancing parts of a game, if that what we calling price hikes and nerfs now, is not new to me however, ALL other games you get some kind of warning. It is really tiresome spending money on something one day, then log on next day and it is nerfed hard (100x speed to 10x and 75k distance to 10k distance per trampoline). Didn't the cost to make the trampolines increase not too long ago as well? lol

But hey you can get one of those natural stones on "handmade" (lmao) ceramic stand with xcraft logo for only $800.00! But you can't give me a warning when my main resource gathering fleet gets f***ed? Oh you can get one of those natural stone planets for $20 online and throw it on some of your dog's s*** and carve xcraft and you got better souvenir.  
Тема: Storage limit | 3 Июня 2019 10:07:08
Сообщение #7
Colony ships, Lurkers, or Sowers as well https://prnt.sc/nwv9o7
Тема: Bestiary | 29 Мая 2019 07:09:39
Сообщение #6
Banyan
The first sentence of my last message: "Totally fine with straight up attack, hell if i hadn't spent thousands of crystals, i would say good game my dumb ass should be paying attention."

The battle still isn't the issue (third time maybe is the charm?), if this was another person or like i said if i hadn't spent so many crystals on him then gg and I move on. Then I would just have issue with seller getting info when buyer gets nothing, which I think sales just be anonymous or just names even. All I get as buyer from trade is your lots has been delivered here. The seller gets who, what and where which does not make sense to me. He is saying I bot 1 lot of cheap resources and I can not argue because he has all the receipts and info lol.
This was a warning to players who do not know this like I didn't, and also think if you spend thousands of crystals on someone they most likely going to attack you then. I think people should know which sellers are using the bestiary to find targets.

The extortion remark was vague and my mistake, I just meant it could be done since the seller gets all the information. I was in no way threatened by seller and added that above that this was not that.
Тема: Bestiary | 28 Мая 2019 10:00:35
Сообщение #5
Marsman
Totally fine with straight up attack, hell if i hadn't spent thousands of crystals, i would say good game my dumb ass should be paying attention. (I really like how you totally glazed over the whole situation.) However I have bought many resources from him and thanks to the bestiary system, he has receipts showing where each one of those resources went. Then on top of that the attack came after I stopped buying resources... This is not the first shady act.....