Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: Не задан  

chuchkhe should reduce amortisation, but production goes down more

1
Группа guest
Hi Admins.
For reducing my amortisation I spent my left hc on " CHUCHKHE " https://prnt.sc/srdfnm
I bought level 3.
And my amortisation went 2 metall and 2 mineral down.
UNFORTUNATELY the production went down more. - 35 mineral.
So I bought officer to make my desaster better and made 33 mineral minus.
PROOFS:
Screen level 2 produktion / amortisation - https://prnt.sc/srdhcb
Screen level 3 produktion / amortisation - https://prnt.sc/srdhnv
So I spendet hc for officer and have lower production ? serious ?

Addon: 1+2+3=6 /3 = 2 so I should loose 2 % amortisation. But instead of 2% I lost 2. no percent. 2.
Text says clear I loose % of 1 third of sum of levels.

DEAR VICTORIA. I CHECKED. still have wrong numbers.
you closed the topic. Even I payed 5 hc to make your game better.
I have wrong amortisation and more wrong production.
at least production needs to go up same way amortisation goes down.
And amortisation went 0.4 % down. Correct the Text in officer description
or give me correct numbers !
1 Июня 2020 04:12:52
1 Июня 2020 04:12:52
2
Victoria
Репутация 412
Группа Terminator 223 36 50 Сообщений 5569
The amortisation is updated once a day together with fleet points. Check it out now.
2 Июня 2020 06:05:31
2 Июня 2020 06:05:31

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526