Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

I am loosing fleet units!, They just de-spawn and are deleted from the game.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

I am loosing fleet units by sending them out of the battle and then recalling.
The recall is not applied and the fleet gets deleted from my fleet list instead.

The units I lost are small and few, but I do not want to wait until I lost half of my fleet to this problem.

Lets get into it:
Situation 1:
I went with a fleet of 2 pancors, 200 providers and 1 overlord to fight a pirate. Because of the length of the battle I sent the overlord away and recalled it. Then it despawned. It was just gone. The whole mission of the overlord was somehow deleted. It shortly appeared and then it was gone.
Here's the battle where the overlord is still there. When he starts retreating at the end he vanished from my missions after I hit the recall button. The recall action was not applied to the overlord, it was deleted from my fleet list and the battle ended at 10:00.
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=70162157a5e522bae68721269a4fe0b6

Situation 2:
Here I went with 2 pancors and 205 providers to fight a pirate. Because of the length of the battle I sent 1 provider away and recalled it. The recall action was not applied. The provider was deleted from my fleet list. I then quickly decided to send away the whole remaining fleet and this is working fine. No units disappeared when sending everything away and recalling it.
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=a2dbb71f5b8a2a2d82ef0b588524af6a
-> The fleet that retreated at 11:39 already was deleted from my fleet list and my units and can be used to track down the issue easily I hope.

I did not manage to get the overlord and the provider back from the situations. They are lost.

Please check the fleet logs for my account at the times of the battles for the coordinates where they happened!

Thank you.
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

28 Июня 2019 15:28:14
28 Июня 2019 15:28:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2354
Fixed.
30 Июня 2019 17:25:35
30 Июня 2019 17:25:35

Информация

Вы не авторизованы