I can't build anymore

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Why I can't build and building anymore? all building levels have been colored red and when I clicked it on ina try to get advanced, the following message appeared to me " The planet does not have any available fields for construction." what does it mean? the buildings that I can't get them advanced are like "solar plnet", "cash for minerals", meniral mine", "crystal lake","Geyser", and all other building found in the building part. It doenn;t make sense to me.
4 Ноября 2017 09:48:18
4 Ноября 2017 09:48:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
you need planet with more fields ,  or build terraformer .
when you click on your " Construction panel "you can see if you have more fields or not .
7 Ноября 2017 22:21:14
7 Ноября 2017 22:21:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 1
Группа humans 18 8 9 Сообщений 5
On the left side of the screen should be a panel with a list of items. top, your planet. just below it should be overview. click on it. a screen with an overview of your planet will appear. in the left top corner a panel with number of fields, temp and so forth will appear. your next step will be to create a colony planet and build futher on that planet. I have 5 colonies that i use to upgrade my main planet, i am also reducing my mines on my main planet to upgrade reseace and shipyard, by importing me resouces from my colonies.
8 Ноября 2017 16:36:25
8 Ноября 2017 16:36:25

Информация

Вы не авторизованы