Fleet sending issues, deploy mission

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
at the moment i seem to experience some issues, sending a fleet on a deploy mission to a non-existing moon of a free planet, which i used to do quite often, up till now... did any changes happen, regarding this fleet-sending-option? or is it server related?

well, maybe i am just doing something wrong, now. still i am pretty sure i did nothing different than usual...

anyway i am trying to send a fleet consisting of a variety of ships to a neighbouring arm of my galaxy with "deploy" and a reduced speed as well as some resources. target is a "moon/insectoid entitiy" on a "free planet" that shouldn't have one (as mentioned earlier i used to do the same thing severel times before without problems) now upon pressing the "send" button the usual "send the fleet" window opens but instead of telling me my fleet was sent it keeps stating "loading"... after waiting for a few minutes it still didn't change so i pressed the "ok"-button... and the window closed but my fleet still remained on my planet... same thing on the 2nd and 3rd try as well, do i need to change my habit now? or got anyone some ideas what's happening here?

oh, maybe i should add that everything else seems to work fine at the moment (changing planets, watching the buildings and stuff)...

EDIT: nevermind, seems to work again, now...
12 Июня 2015 18:45:57
12 Июня 2015 18:45:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Pls, pay attention http://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_21955
16 Июня 2015 09:34:06
16 Июня 2015 09:34:06

Информация

Вы не авторизованы