Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Intergalactic Tetris, Where may i find that?

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest

Zarathustra
Perhaps the first toss who was infected by xerj. His mental capacity is limitless due to psionic link with the Overmind. His knowledge of a network of intergalactic wormholes, combined with foresight and intuition, let him pave the shortest routes for your swarms.

2% to effect from Evolution of muscles per level.
After 2nd level grants you the ability to play Intergalactic Tetris, exchanging scored points to resources.

Maximum level: 10

Since it sounded like fun - and a quest asked me to get him - , I decided to get this officer and leveled it, but i couldn't find any new option that would allow me to actually play it.

Now my question is where i can find the option, or is it not actually implemented at the moment?

Or did i just misunderstand the description?
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Викуня

4 Июня 2015 09:42:40
4 Июня 2015 09:42:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
There are two different Zarathustra: the quest and the mutant. For completing the quest you get a reward, and the mutant will add 2% to the speed of the unit.
4 Июня 2015 11:38:51
4 Июня 2015 11:38:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Well, the quest asked me to get zarathustra, since i didn't find any other except for the officer, i hired him. After i got him to level 2 i finished the quest and got my reward there, but in the officer-descrition in the "premium" section it was written, what i quoted in my first post here - that part about the intergalactic tetris, too. So, if the information about the officer is correctly tranlated and not outdated, i believe that i should be able to play intergalactic tetris, by now.
4 Июня 2015 11:46:30
4 Июня 2015 11:46:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
4star0th,
Its possible to play tetris even without Zara.
Just entre this link https://xcraft.net/tetris.php
4 Июня 2015 14:38:45
4 Июня 2015 14:38:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Bug was fixed. Intergalactic Tetris’s link is already available in the description of the mission
4 Июня 2015 15:34:24
4 Июня 2015 15:34:24

Информация

Вы не авторизованы