Сообщения пользователя: DjSoulJammer

Сообщение #27
Yes, we want to play and have fun but with all these changes it is impossible to play anymore, It is unfortunate that the game and people here are really good and for some reason, Admins keep changing for the worst and I honestly don't see any reason for that besides they are bored to hear what players need and fix it so they will more play and invest Time and Effort in-game, along the way also money.

Companies of any kind of Game developers who are on the Top of the market are one's who try to find what people really need and exploit that for their own benefit, unfortunately, there is not the case.

I played years ago Game called X Universe from Egosoft and they are today The Best SIM game in the market, and Why? They made a few mistakes thinking that can make it by their own Vision and that didn't work well for them, after relist of a few very bad review games the last one took as a challenge and fix all players were asking for and I so Live video where people was asking for some changes and They DID all of that, now, they made the best selling game in they history and also made more money and fix all problems and Game Rocks, It is awesome to see how Game Developers can get rewarded just for paying attention what players want and give them and they all benefit from that, I really enjoy playing X4 Treat and all his updates (which BTW was about 39$ every update) and bot them all.

So this pool I honestly don't understand what is all this about and we vote for what?

I still hope you will come to your senses and bring this game to a place where it was so we can play it, like this now is really not worth my time.
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 21 Сентября 2022 05:33:32
Сообщение #26
BTW, just a little Question, IF THIS GAME IS FOR SALE just let me know. I will be more than happy to pay and get this game as owner?
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 21 Сентября 2022 01:29:19
Сообщение #25
Wow that's is good for me UncleanOne thank you to point that all, now for me all make sense and I don't see myself play like that, I am originally in this game from over 9 years, I left and come back and now changing game nature from one to another it is your choice ad it is fine for me, you just saved me a lot of time and money. So, I will not play it anymore and THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR kind support and all help from here guys. I AM MOVING ON and going to set my game here for you. You lost one member today changing game and I hope you will get where you need to be probably fast but thats not for me.

Thank you and have awesome play

Robert
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 20 Сентября 2022 19:56:33
Сообщение #24
Vasya little question for:

What is this logic on 10% of resources from fights? Honestly, is there anyone in your Team of Admins that actually have logic in all this Madness?

So is it really that you don't want us to play? or what it is, maybe I need another glasses to see, maybe a different focus, or maybe your Admins really need Huge Glasses and some other things?

So you saying how you reduce Pirates because you think players just fighting pirates and not fighting each other that is the reason you reduce them, even in my opinion if they are, let them do that, We will have more targets soon or later and this is nothing wrong with that, OK then.
Now every Fight is also reduced to 10% only of resources, OK then.
So now, to make resources you have to Fight depilation + amortisation+ no resources from Pirates (or no pirates or if they are 10% is resources) from the fight only 10% of resources you can have, So my question is: How do you want us to play this? For real? Your Prices of HC are 50% up ( was 20$ for 1000 HC now is 30$) Vasya if you spend 8 hours a day in the game and use your time in the GAME. 8 hours of your life, and still struggle to make any of the results, what is worth playing?

Why do you keep changing for the worst? Why not make us play easy and have fun? Then you make your own profit, I don't mind but don't change anything for the worst?
Officers are Hugely expensive, especially at high levels. Just another question for you: Will you buy Warden for 48312 HC or in real money 1275$? And this is one Officer only from all you need to play this in a good way, What about Mantrid? To get level 10 you need 100 000 HC, which means 2550$ where are all 24 Officers? To get them you can buy House in Portugal, did you know that?

It is hard for you to see what people need to keep playing and enjoying? Big money is made from small sales in big numbers, so can you imagine 5000 people buying 1000 HC for 5 or 10$, and how much is that in long run? Much better than now you selling 200 people with 30 $, but in small sales, everyone can buy and play, will be much easy for everyone to make something in the game and have fun.
also, you can make some profit from the effort you have for the game.

I am already Premium and I don't mind to keep contributing to the game throughout my life, also something that you can cover your expenses which I understand but honestly, Bro 20 $ per month, and I still struggle to play and make something in the game and everything has to be slow and hard, how you can enjoy all this?

I am just realistic and also spend my time and if I do make mistake and lose my fleet, to come back in the game and make something from it will make me another few years, so is it worth, really?

Don't be mad and block me for my opinion, I love the game, that's why I am here and I do care but don't make me think if is it worth my time.
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 8 Сентября 2022 11:32:07
Сообщение #23
Honestly Vasya
Now even If some players want to make anything will take them so much time, and we do Attack but I see many friends are leaving because there is no much to do, I can promise you that if this go on like this most people I know will just give up, you will see
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 7 Сентября 2022 23:00:02
Сообщение #22
This is not "complain", it really is not.

I just wonder what is reason that you make these Pirates so few?
If there are no Pirates and resources are hard to get anyway, most players save their fleet and get somewhere is taking ages, how do you want us to play?
Buying maybe with real money? Do you look around at the world and see what's going on? Even in my Opinion <-- game is awesome but very expensive and challenging.

What is the reason that you did this? If is not going to ban me for asking, last time they banned me for 2 weeks, there is no option to have an opinion or real question, just don't get mad please.
I am asking because I want to play and you make me really if you Worth my money and "My Time" or finally is time to move on.

I did have 3 accounts Premium: Human, Zerg, and Toss and no question asked worth, I really mean and if i can contribute for keeping game up, than I understand, but somehow you find way to
make it more and more hard to play, is there is no any person there that actually thinks about players? In Senat all is really amazing and Admins really doing good job, why mess it up for no reason.

Even make topic cost 5 HC <--- Are you for real?
Тема: Настройка видимости | 25 Августа 2022 11:54:22
Сообщение #21
Really good job and Thank you (y)
Тема: Colonization Time | 23 Августа 2022 14:50:37
Сообщение #20
Vitali Greetings

Yes whatever change is welcome, I have been the mentor for a few new guys and they told me " Way too long to play this game and have anything done " and they say Colonization is very long time to wait, which I agree, also I think 8 hours and whatever change is done will be better than one they have now, 24 hours is a long time and OPS also can be reduced to let say 12, why have to be 24, it is very hard anyway to spend 24 hours waiting to be done even if you play stay a wake and spend another 24 to protect it is honestly too long for capturing OPS, 24 hours you can not play and stay all day long on the game. I do love to be here, game and with the people, I am with, but also I have to work and make living not to be here 24/7 and will like to keep effort done in the game and be little logic, 24 hours for OPS is still too long, in my opinion
Тема: Colonization Time | 22 Августа 2022 14:25:23
Сообщение #19
Greetings for all

Alarming is: "Time for getting colonization and capturing any object 24 hours" it is unreal, even a few new guys I talk to were complaining about that time, I do not see the reason for that long but it will be much better if this can be changed maybe in 8 Hours <-- Why does have to be that long, 24 hours is way too long for new players also capturing any object way too long.
If maybe here someone has any opinion on this would be more than appreciated
What I will suggest is 8 hours is ok in my opinion but not more than that, 24 is just too long

Thank you

My point is more on New players, I spoke with a few guys and they told me, takes a long time to get into the game, even the start is too slow, and waiting for new planets makes them even more difficult. Getting anything on the planet is taking time but planet even more. That's what they told me
Тема: Голосование по Колонизации планет | 12 Июня 2022 04:00:17
Сообщение #18
I hope these changes, as soon as possible, are really a waste of time and too much to wait to see there is no option to occupy the planet because fields are too small, when will there be any changes?
Тема: Первый предмет от Сената | 12 Июня 2022 03:57:05
Сообщение #17
Awesome, always good something new. When we can start Testing?
Тема: Xcraft burns down again | 7 Июня 2022 11:12:00
Сообщение #16
Wooooowwww

My goodness, what a Damage that was, Did anyone actually pay attention to the pictures posted???? Really People?
See the Picture of Net Hubs they are on top of each other! Also, all of that is on the Palettes of Wood! Jesus Christ
Who was the Admin of that? You, honesty should Shoot him. That must be Totally idiot to set this like it is on the Picture.
Heheheheh what a joke of Admin and a waste of money,
Here are so many good people, and the players in this game were just amazing, even with bugs they are fixed over time, just Prices are too high guys, for real, Ballance is slowly done (too slowly) but it is done if you have patience. I never so any game (and I am Gamer for very, very long time) that every month gets more and more expansive, even show you, will cost you every month, more, there is no logic and no math you can do that (That's greed) nothing else. On the place to promote a game and make it easy for people to play and pay with premium so you can cover your expenses and get some profits (which is legitimate) like every other game, You want to make more money than make Discounts, Offers, Special packages, with time lap, things like that, |Jesus if I had this game as an owner I will be Millionaire in 2 years time. Leave your EGO and Stupidity and talk with an economics professional to see if I am right. Take this partnership program away, it is not worth it anyway, make the game more flexible and make your money as you deserve.
Тема: Discounts Special Offers | 29 Марта 2022 18:31:42
Сообщение #15
Hi
Besides x craft I play a few more games, One of them is WoT Blitz, Can you take into consideration to take few Tips from them about Special Offers and Prices, Some more Bonuses and little Lower prices so we can be able to buy stuff here. The bonus of 3x for a few hours by Ymnik was nice but short. I do understand Server cost and not a little but taking down Vacation mode from 1000 HC to 100 will be nice a special in these Times of War in UA and many people who want to come back in the game will now lose everything because was not able to keep the account, Admins, I understand your need for profit, but this is not the way, I am in Marketing over 18 Years and Working as Reception Manager in 5 Star Hotel in Eilat and how you do your Offers and Special prices are just losing profit, Maybe consulting with Professionals will make you change your mind and different approach. Realistically speaking 1000 $ to get one officer to play the game is not real by any means, maybe will buy a few people but there is no profit from a few but many, and it is just a game, never forget that. To make 1000 $ you have to work hard for many hours (days, weeks depending on where you are from) can you imagine how many people can do that in Russia? Is that a market you want? No profit in that, believe me from experience. Thank you
Тема: officer refund | 2 Апреля 2018 20:50:28
Сообщение #14
indeed we have , from 12 level to 8 what a helll ???????????????
Тема: This Game is realy good | 6 Февраля 2018 21:47:41
Сообщение #13
agree
Тема: reduced percentage of debris after battle | 6 Февраля 2018 21:19:42
Сообщение #12
Game was awesome , just before a new year . all was fine and then just a little after holidays , all start to go down , really not nice , we just want to play and have fun , game is to slow , taxes , depletion , amortization , production , fly , all this so unnecessary , on the place to make game much fun and joy , now its not even worth to go on pirates , cost of gas for fly is to high , and all for what ,Please stop be egoist and give us to play and have fun and you will benefit from this , I am working 25 years in hospitality and costumer services , and if costumer want to buy some thing you provide hem so you will make profit , this game can be awesome , really can and it is , just make it like was before new years eve and all fine .PLEASE .simple request your benefit . 

even for you credit , its bin added some good things , also have to be say , no question about that , some improvement to ,some new things are also nice , so game is not getting old and for that you Vasia deserve compliment and thank you , but Bro , please make game like it was , interesting and fun like use to be , you can do it , so we all can be happy .
Тема: Second of Tosses and new bonuses Mantrid | 23 Января 2018 23:33:04
Сообщение #11
Nice , but mey i ask maybe to lower price for Mantrid so we can some how buy this ? cost of 30 000 HD cristals is way to expansive . Please :D
Тема: Depletion is reduced, fuel costs are increased | 10 Января 2018 04:14:00
Сообщение #10
Come on its not Worth to go anymore to pirates !!!! why would you do that with gas ? its really not playable like that .
Тема: For English speaking players | 20 Октября 2017 00:12:54
Сообщение #9
yep there is not a little English speaking guys in here , use to be most of them separate on system 901 and around , that was 3 years ago when i first time start to play but was also much harder then now , now we have more options and we know more about game , list not like before , But still there is some good part of game (expansive) , most people know to play are nothing to do just a play with weak players to grow up .somehow that have to be balanced , if of course  Admins want other people to play for long .
Тема: once agen u stuped addmin New change. Not even informed. No warning o | 20 Октября 2017 00:04:56
Сообщение #8
Killfast , sorry for that but did you see your power now and before ???? did you see that actually they did something really good and now your guns are way to better , thats how i got kicked without paying attention that was changes (not that i receive any information , same as you , but its ok ) ?