Сообщения пользователя: Victoria

Тема: The restrictions on the reception of resources | 25 Июня 2015 14:27:48
Сообщение #34
From today you can take no more resources than the monthly production through the mission Transport. This feature is not applied on the transfer between the planets.

If you send more than the player can get you will receive a message of this type here

If at the time when the alien transport reached your planet, your production will be less than you can take - transport will unfold and you will receive a message of this type.

Quest-planets and quest-players do not take into account. Bestiary does not take into account too.
The minimum limit on receiving is 10 000 000 Unires
Тема: Medals for a record number of units | 23 Июня 2015 17:16:23
Сообщение #33
I think many people are already familiar with the subject “Medals for a record number of units”

The development is entered, and tomorrow new Champions will receive their medals.

Rules:
1) issuing medals for fleet particular unit is possible once a year.
2) the medal is given for the movement in the table, it is not necessary to be the champion but you have to become the champion
3) medals for Arbiter and Nagibator are not issued
Тема: Daily gifts for all races were updated | 23 Июня 2015 10:51:42
Сообщение #32
Daily free gifts in Premium were updated.

For xerjs – providers added

For terrans – recyclers added

For toss - couriers increased from 1 to 2, and the distillers added

It was made primarily due to the fact that for the newcomers it is difficult to build a scrap collectors in the early stages.
Сообщение #31
Quote: Bruce
I bought a second Medal level 2, I understand that Resources are only given once a year, but I want my "Space Wanderer"

You can buy a Space Wanderer in market (bestiariy) as often as you want or have crystals enough
Тема: Some changes | 22 Июня 2015 16:55:25
Сообщение #30
Current and recent development:

Planetary destruction of Gigashadows was complicated.

Cost of Jouanns reduced to 5mln in gas due to restrictions imposed by the administration.

Speed of Space Wanderers was increased by approximately 10%.

Recoverability of Hydralisks was added.

Leviathan has got heavy armor x2
Тема: Multi Accounting | 17 Июня 2015 10:12:23
Сообщение #29
You can organize resource exchange between your accounts but if it is not regular, rare.
It is forbidden to use other accounts for the development of the basic one (pumping). This includes any transfer of resources, including attack or through other means which have no strategic reasons at the discretion of administration or agents.
Тема: The extension of the functionality of the Nest | 16 Июня 2015 20:10:25
Сообщение #28
Now you can specify the point of return for the queen after infection.

When choosing from the list of the planets, the planet of return saves automatically. If you need to return immediately then press "Return.". If you return later - leave the selected planet!
Тема: Medals for a record number of units | 16 Июня 2015 15:37:14
Сообщение #27
The day after tomorrow (June 18, 2015) will enter into force the innovation, which gives you the opportunity to receive the medal of the fleet, if the player has its greatest amount. If another player builds more similar units of the fleet - he will be the champion and will receive the medal.

You can search yourself as the champion here

Medals will be given once a day.

You will be given one medal per year for one fleet. That is, if today you are a leader – you get a medal. Tomorrow someone beat your record and again the day after tomorrow you are a leader – you don’t get a medal again.
Тема: Multi Accounting | 16 Июня 2015 09:39:48
Сообщение #26
Quote: 4star0th
btw. i hope this info is not outdated, else i will delete the terran account asap. of course...

It is allowed to have up to 3 accounts if they are of different races.
Тема: Fleet sending issues | 16 Июня 2015 09:34:06
Сообщение #25
Тема: Terran’s officer Bunker | 15 Июня 2015 15:31:03
Сообщение #24
Now for Terran’s officer Bunker, you need to obtain the 8th the level engineer, instead of 9th (due to the high prices of the engineer).
Тема: Update of experimental studies | 15 Июня 2015 15:22:29
Сообщение #23

Now you can improve fleet/defense immediately to the desired level. (if you're lucky)
At least the improvements will be completed in a less time.
P. S. press F5, if it is not appeared yet

You can thank Bodyanuk for clear code or to tell him about a bug in it.

Тема: The defense of non-existent objects | 15 Июня 2015 12:02:15
Сообщение #22
The mechanics of defense of non-existent objects, such as moons or planets which were destroyed, have been updated. Now they cannot be defended. When you try to do this, the fleet will turn around and will return to the starting point.

Bug reports are welcome if any.
Тема: Loot-limit/penalty | 15 Июня 2015 10:49:10
Сообщение #21
If you looted more than the limit, you will get penalties, depending on the points difference bettween you and your attacked opponet, but not more then 66%.

This limit depends on your monthly output (25% in unires equivalent). You can increase the limit, increasing your production. The limit recalculated after a month of each operation.

As for resources contaminated by queens - They don't count into that amount.
Сообщение #20
Lesorub,
только что проверила, становится флот нормально в оборону сущности
Тема: NOTARS is a new officer | 11 Июня 2015 15:55:12
Сообщение #19
NOTARS gives 5% reduction in depreciation and a 1% bonus to all energy per level.

The highest level is 10

We hope that the bonus to energy compensates for the loss of energy which was the result of the recent fixed bug with nexus.
Тема: Some changes in destroying of the buildings in the battle | 11 Июня 2015 14:40:24
Сообщение #18
1) The bug in a Shield crystal of Tosses seems to be found and fixed (now Shield crystals of Tosses intercept most of the defense damage)

2) Autosharing was added when attacking the 8th quay, 7th neural core and 3rd bestiary

3) Improvement opportunities of 7th neural core - now 7th neural core can block the phalanx on the planet where he is placed.

You can thank Bodyanuk for clear code or to tell him about the bug in it.
Тема: How to Report User | 11 Июня 2015 10:25:21
Сообщение #17
You can join his alliance or alliance friendly to his and he can not attack you, or you can ask another, stronger user to protect you.
Тема: Contamination of inactive players' mines/labs | 10 Июня 2015 16:07:12
Сообщение #16
You can kill the queen on the mine destroing one level of a building. You also can kill the queen in the battle, using of war fleet or defence
Тема: Contamination of inactive players' mines/labs | 10 Июня 2015 15:36:22
Сообщение #15
first: pls, tell me what unit did you use to attack the queen?
second: to kill the queen you have to destroy one level of the infected mine