Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: UncleanOne  

Gravity gun satelite not regaining speed after escaping fire for 1 min

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 25
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 90 41 123 Очков 5 745 303 Сообщений 15
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Ohnjay

Coordinates:
231:108:9

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
24 Dec 2023, 21:00

Description:
My gravity gun satelite is being shot by CHRISTMAS OPS, but I managed to get outside of his gravity gun beam so that I was not taking damage from his gravity gun anymore. After 1 minute of escaping fire, I was meant to regain my full speed flying in local co-ordinates but this did not happen. Even after I around 30 minutes, I still was moving at a super slow speed even though I was not being hit by a gravity gun.

After 1 hr, he logged back on, re-aimed his gun as my station, and now I have to try and crawl out of gun beam again.

Could you please check or confirm that if i'm out of gravity gun fire for 1 minute, my station should be able to fly at full speed again?

Actions required to repeat the problem:

Screenshot:
24 Декабря 2023 21:13:12
24 Декабря 2023 21:13:12

Информация

Вы не авторизованы