Rules
The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley
writing in PM goup error, error in last line
Dear admins,
In PM group chat I do not see my last writen line after pressing OK.
if I write 2 x 1 line with ( RETURN ) - I see first writen line.
we often had this bug.
In PM group chat I do not see my last writen line after pressing OK.
if I write 2 x 1 line with ( RETURN ) - I see first writen line.
we often had this bug.
Медаль третьего класса
Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.
Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley
11 Мая 2019 20:46:02
16 Мая 2019 10:07:14
Информация
Вы не авторизованы
1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot



