Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Семен  

Ripper, Bug perhaps

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi purchased subscription and got a ripper

Once purchased I thought I would build an alliance station.
Carried out all the pre-requisites and have them all, research buildings. Sent the necessary materials to the ripper and tried to build I get "Requirements for building are not met:"
This option is in the menu so implies if I have done the ground work I should be able to build a allie station. Why can I not build one?
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Семен

11 Июля 2020 23:13:38
11 Июля 2020 23:13:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I am not 100% sure the reason. However on a regular space station, you have the choice of building it into an alliance station, gravity gun, quay, or jump gate. Since the ripper is already considered having the gravity gun, I do not know if they are going to allow you to build an alliance station on the ripper. That would require building a station into a super station costing 10,000 hydarian crystals (huge waste of money). I do not know if this is the reason why, if there is still something missing, or a bug. Good luck
11 Июля 2020 23:21:04
11 Июля 2020 23:21:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Thnx for your comment toilet. If that's the case why allow research etc on the station it would be pointless. Also why have the option there in the first place.
I built a research lab to lvl 10 for no reason. If the options are there it implies you can carry out the work when the criteria is met.
It must be a bug or those options would not be there.
11 Июля 2020 23:30:47
11 Июля 2020 23:30:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Цитата: LordVaderport
This option is in the menu so implies if I have done the ground work I should be able to build a allie station. Why can I not build one?

Цитата: Ripper's description
It's impossible to build this together with other buildings that transform the moon.

But I agree, the interface should communicate that fact better
12 Июля 2020 17:11:58
12 Июля 2020 17:11:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
So what you are saying is I have a big drill that has a gun and nothing else can be done with it unless I make it into a super station which is a waste of money?
Are there intentions to remove buildings from the menu so that others do not find this out the hard way?
At least a menu from the robot that tells you what you can do and not what you might be able to do.
12 Июля 2020 20:08:08
12 Июля 2020 20:08:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
So what you are saying is I have a big drill that has a gun and nothing else can be done with it unless I make it into a super station which is a waste of money?

I don't think it's even possible to upgrade the Ripper into a Super station, since it requires a Space station, and that cannot be built alongside the Ripper.

Are there intentions to remove buildings from the menu so that others do not find this out the hard way?
At least a menu from the robot that tells you what you can do and not what you might be able to do.

I'll check that.
12 Июля 2020 21:21:47
12 Июля 2020 21:21:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
I thought game mechanics were well described?

Семен
Post #4

7290 K / 7290 K
Reputation 68
Group Terminator 31 8 9 Messages 2989
Quote: Toiletdude
The mechanic says you can fix like brand new for million dollars
No accurate.
Owner says: I want new engine, sport spoiler installing on this crap, is it possible?
Mechanic: Sure it possible, it will cost you million dollars, but...
Owner: Shut up and take my money.

p.s. All the game`s mechanics a well described.

https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_47700

Hmm it is like people might actually respect some honesty every once in awhile when they getting robbed :)
13 Июля 2020 05:50:31
13 Июля 2020 05:50:31
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204

Цитата: Toiletdude
thought game mechanics were well described?
But it is in description.
It is in my tasklist and will be done soon.
13 Июля 2020 06:07:15
13 Июля 2020 06:07:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
So Семен

The robot on the ripper still implies you can make changes.
This is miss-leading to players.

Which brings me back to my statement I have a big drill with a gun on it.
13 Июля 2020 09:04:53
13 Июля 2020 09:04:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация 49
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 55 19 26 Очков 2 736 845 Сообщений 1
I think you all need read what ripper is and does or its role. Yeah has gav gun so you can move ripper into postion to planet of 1.8m so can drill res from planet. Dont see hows its missed leading as its atrifact that mines planets. As must know reaserch labs if have irn reaserch then understand why all planets need reaserch labs
17 Июля 2020 15:39:59
17 Июля 2020 15:39:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
Yes good use of your crystal there friend.

The ripper has a gravity gun so it can blow up planets, OPS, stations, moon, it has the ripper of planets to mine a planet for resources. For a new player or to someone who has never created a moon before, I can understand why it is a little confusing. Yes all of it in the descriptions, however it is usually buried in some long, misspelled, unorganized paragraph that sometimes isn't always so clear.

Also the IRN is limited to it's level. Meaning if your IRN research is only level 5, it only takes the sum of your 5 highest levels, so technically you only want to build up as many research stations as the level of IRN.

Let me know if you need any other help Tariq
17 Июля 2020 18:41:54
17 Июля 2020 18:41:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Группа guest
Hi Toiletdude

Thnx for backing me up on this unless you have been playing this game for 2 years this would not be something you are aware of.
Devs you want more money by getting subscriptions sort your shit out and remove the stuff that is not really available to new players or anyone one else.
Or perhaps you could make everything available in the robot and when players say why cant I do this you could say "well its because I am a lazy dev and could not be arsed."
Pretty much sums it up.
18 Июля 2020 01:30:25
18 Июля 2020 01:30:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
Hi LordVaderport, I removed buildings that cannot be build.
28 Июля 2020 05:39:13
28 Июля 2020 05:39:13

Информация

Вы не авторизованы