Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

No Attack warning

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 13
Группа humans Альянс ЭФИР 74 24 55 Очков 3 004 288 Сообщений 21
I recently finished giving Toni Montana the resources and have moved to the attack of my planet.
I see that I will get attacked.. but I have not warnings only in the mission tab and in the quest area. Is this normal. I have already defended my planet from the first wave, but in earlier quests I got multiple wave,but got attack warnings and time to attack info.. I have not attack alerts and not time to attack info.
Please let me know if this is normal and if not is this what I can expect from here on.

Thanks
Catalon
6 Марта 2019 19:10:17
6 Марта 2019 19:10:17
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
Can't reproduce. I see warning in fleet menu.
23 Марта 2020 12:29:40
23 Марта 2020 12:29:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
RedBarmaley,  Got different attack warnings - BEEP - 5 minutes later than attack started.
And some I do not get.

Addon we did team attack - And in flight menu - I saw a fleet attacking me on Orbit - without ANY name.
Just saw attack coming from enemy planet.  It was the returning attack fleet of allied.
In TOP menu - it needed 2 mintues to actualize name.
In Fleet menu it was hole time without a name of fleet owner.

Whatever you changed. thats not tested.
30 Марта 2020 03:06:41
30 Марта 2020 03:06:41

Информация

Вы не авторизованы