Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

Now: 14 December 2019 23:49
Responsible: N/A  

Bug:Attacked my own fleet - my recycles retreated! , I am obviously extremely trigger-happy!

Post  Post #1 
Reputation 0
Group humans Alliance FREEDOM Experience 14 4 5 Points 257 059 Messages 4
Warnings
0) I had sent a larger fleet to a defense point at the coordinate of attack, had made my attack, and it was now debris there.
1) I send my recycle ships to get the debris with default options except for amount of time set to 24 hours
2) I eventually some of sent my Juggernauts also present at the battle site to the same coordinate to recycle, also specifying 24 hours, else default options
3) I noticed a short battle start, but did not immediately pay attention to it as I saw there where no enemies in the coordinate: Battle report: https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=ef0d23b765b103548d05e3f1e3f95250
4) I noticed slightly later that my other recycles was moving, and checked the log: https://prnt.sc/pfilg4

As you can see, I must have gotten extremely trigger-happy and attacked my own recycling ships!! Also - the other units that were still present at the defense point got into battle. 

In this case it did not cause a huge impact as the time lost and Vespene spent going between the recycling field and the locale defense point was low. It would have been very bad though if I had sent my ships on recycling mission from my colony instead and this happened...  
6 October 2019 14:45
6 October 2019 14:45
Post  Post #2 
Reputation 21
Group humans Alliance BATTLESTAR Experience 46 9 28 Points 2 032 809 Messages 118
Warnings
If you send an attack mission to nothing on coordinates, a battle will start anyway

Any units still at the coordinates will join the battle 

Your recyclers was not set with aggression on, and so they flee from the battle. Because a battle start
6 October 2019 23:05
6 October 2019 23:05
Post  Post #3 
Reputation 253
Group Terminator Alliance Experience 96 24 50 Points 21 454 151 Messages 4357
Warnings
Recyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away with any fleet, even yours,which is not a bug.recyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bugrecyclers without the option of aggression can be driven away by any fleet, even their own, which is not a bug

7 October 2019 06:04
7 October 2019 06:04

Information

You are not authorized

2 users are reading the topic (guests: 2)

Users: 0

Xcraft is a free browser strategy game with unique combat system.
Battle demonstration >>
Registration >>

2009 — 2519