Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Hydralisks are not considered in Attack Simulator

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I tried calculating how many Hydralisks I would need for an attack.

It doesn't matter if you add a Lurker or not, if you use the "Attacker" box, Hydralisks won't appear in the "Simulator Battle Report".

You could swap the Attacker and Defender positions to get a feeling for how many Hydralisks you would need against the enemy fleet,

but you can't include enemy stationary defences since they obviously can't attack you :)
22 Марта 2019 03:44:49
22 Марта 2019 03:44:49
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Hi Zasz,

Hydralisks only enter battles when they are present on the object before the battle starts. This is the case because they are ground units.
It's also stated in the hydralisk description. I marked it here for you: http://prntscr.com/n1q28q
23 Марта 2019 05:17:41
23 Марта 2019 05:17:41

Информация

Вы не авторизованы