Make non-aggression more suitable

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hello,

You most likely heard many complaints from colonists about current implementation of non-aggression after warm-up time introduction, especially regarding recycling fleet.
Here are my suggestions on how to improve situation:
1. Retreat fleet as soon as enemy fleet ETA (estimated time of arrival) equals or less than the warm-up time. For example, there is a non-aggressive fleet on coordinates. The slowest unit warm-up time is 6 minutes. The enemy fleet with military units ETA is 10 minutes. The non-aggressive fleet supposed to start leaving coordinates in 4 minutes. Another example, non-aggressive fleet on coordinates with slowest unit warm-up time equal to 6 minutes. The enemy fleet with military units ETA is 5 minutes. In this case, there must be a battle for 1 minute.
2. If non-aggressive fleet is flying towards coordinates/object with enemy fleet, or battle of several fleets, or enemy fleet appeared while non-aggressive fleet was approaching the coordinates/object, then it should:
  a) return immediately after reaching the coordinates without entering any battle. I consider that fleet engines already warmed-up to fly back immediately, so I vote for this option.
  b) return as soon as enemy fleet with military units detected on coordinates/object. This must be working similar to the Recall button click.
3. It should not be possible to send a non-aggressive fleet to coordinates where currently any enemy fleet is located with military units. Player must get pop-up message asking to enable Aggression, since there are enemy's military units. If Aggression is disabled while in flight and there is still enemy fleet on destination coordinates, then non-aggressive fleet must immediately retreat.

I hope, I described all situations. Feel free to improve my suggestions.
3 Декабря 2018 20:00:02
3 Декабря 2018 20:00:02

Информация

Вы не авторизованы