Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: UncleanOne  

Phantom object? "shipyard", Non existant orbital object

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 45 20 32 Очков 2 120 035 Сообщений 45
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Sheepleville ++all

Coordinates:
[197:103:7] and any coords with a pirate or fleet

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
18 May 08:24:42
Your fleet (1 Stealth Fighter) sent from planet Colony with order "Attack" was torn to shreds near coordinates [197:103:7] due to huge power of enemy.

Description:
there appears an object like a hidden space station(not spyable) called "shipyard"on the coords of seemingly every fleet.
It is visible inthe fleet control sending page, available missions attack, defend, transport, and recycle.
You can send an attack mission to your own fleet here.
If you attack it, there isnt any object there, only the regualr fleet you saw in galaxy view
Other than that, it seems completely rundundant with sending to coords.

Maybe this is an unintended side effect of balance change"Fleets in high orbit can now be specified as a target to send", or should be named "fleet of player xxx"
But this does not seem right, it is too much of a redundant meaningless duplication of buttons and objects.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Prepare sending to any coord with ship(s) on it

Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/rPvcze3rVbIZ

********************************************************************************

Bug #2: Missing share button

The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Sheepleville ++all

Coordinates:
all

Description:
In the 'FLEETS' dropdown, the [<] "share" button has gone missing for a week or more, which seems to add nothing more than pointless inconvenience.

Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/6t7-IYB0xjYh
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: UncleanOne

18 Мая 2022 09:06:10
18 Мая 2022 09:06:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 101
Группа xerj Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 74 47 66 Очков 7 491 338 Сообщений 47
I finished Attacking Toni Montana and there was the same fleet with the name Shiyard 313:212:0, it was before me one guy from Shadow (Tent), I send my fleet there but I did not have any problem, I took Toni Jouann and Mission is still ON, that's a strange

https://prnt.sc/s4-nf-imhhUI

https://xcraft.ru/battle/index.php?battle_id=ca9a00e1c78553422e22364c84b79d60
18 Мая 2022 09:32:51
18 Мая 2022 09:32:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Цитата: Sheepleville
it seems completely rundundant with sending to coords

For now it mostly is, only orbital positions for fleets are affected. Later it will become more relevant, as only fleets close to each other on orbit would be engaging in battle and some orders, like Deploy or Transport, will work with these kinds of targets instead of just “high orbit”. All this is outlined in this topis.

should be named "fleet of player xxx"

Fixed wrong object description.

Bug #2: Missing share button

That was by design.
18 Мая 2022 10:33:23
18 Мая 2022 10:33:23

Информация

Вы не авторизованы