Development, Development of buildings and research

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Which buildings should I develop more?
Any research that is omitted in the ratio?
So that I can gather the most powerful weapons more quickly
17 Августа 2017 17:56:01
17 Августа 2017 17:56:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Back a while ago, when i played as terran, i got to almost 32 000 points by focusing on unlocking ships and making them, You can build or get recyclers and recycle Debris, You can also kill pirate and take debris, but the easiest way is to invade inactive players, like inactive 28+ days, if there is no defense or ships you can just send some cargo there, and try to make some fighters. If you are a farmer I recommend you upgrading Mines, refinery,well,lake,geyser, and research Espionege tech and energy tech, shielding and armoring tech for colonization. and if you are an raider you can upgrade shielding, armor,weapon,laser,ION,plasma, Impulse and hyperspace drive for ships. When you reach pro stage like 25 000, you can get resources by invading pirates. And ANY other question you are facing, you can post it on forums or see in the TUTORIAL page in your help tab. Hope that helps you:)
17 Августа 2017 19:19:30
17 Августа 2017 19:19:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Look at me, i started to play a month ago and now i am 35k points player(but that's because i've played this game before and quit it, now i replay it again). This game have insanely good building/construction/ship/etc details that by which will affect you later on. You have to read it, believe me read everything you considered as "Essential" and "Non-Essential". After you break through the 1k points barrier you can start to hunt pirates but since it's still kinda soon to you even when you reached it, just hunt players that are "Inactive". When you building up your fleet to enough strength to hunt down "Weak" pirates you will keep getting bigger and bigger! I'm gonna say just try to finish the first 3 mission, then try to building up Stealth Fighter army,Small Cargos, research Computer tech,Espisonage tech,armour tech,weaponry tech now,later on you have to figure out yourself, oh and when hunting down Xerji pirates,please notice that Xerji have Scourges which can hide from your "vision" what so ever and Stealth fighter are extremely weak against them, your entire fleet which consist of Fighters and Stealth Fighters would get disapeared without a trace if you was being careless.

18 Августа 2017 12:01:05
18 Августа 2017 12:01:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
And when you unlock the cruisers, i can teach you a very good attack strategy that can destroy pirate fleets with over 200 fighters
its easy you just need cruisers
19 Августа 2017 08:45:19
19 Августа 2017 08:45:19
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
where is an expedition.. i can't find..
20 Августа 2017 17:02:55
20 Августа 2017 17:02:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
The cordinate follow up the rule of [X:Y:Z]. X is the arm, Y is the system and Z is the position of the planet in that system, go into your [Fleet] Window and change the Z to 10, you would get the "Expedition" option

20 Августа 2017 17:53:22
20 Августа 2017 17:53:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
Through any buildings I can increase metal production and Vespene

What are the cruisers and where I find them

Deathstar03
24 Августа 2017 19:31:38
24 Августа 2017 19:31:38

Информация

Вы не авторизованы