Asteroids from Players OFF line !, Player is off line

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I have important question here .

If user is Off line for more then 28 days and vacation mode is ON , there is possibility to colonize Asteroid , but How is this not right if i do so and Same Alliance from same player clam this is they property and they want it Back !?> Why is they Right and if you don't do that they are much stronger and will attack me till i give up ! How is this RIGHT , or how i am Wrong doing (Playing) Game and taking some thing from some one who is off line ?
6 Ноября 2015 23:08:03
6 Ноября 2015 23:08:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
simple in order to create an asteroid ppl must use novas and destroy planets he most likely got help from them with some short of payment bla bla bla asteroids not worth the trouble unles you are fully backed by your alliance members otherwise it just an endles dogfight wich no one wins well the ones beter prepared do win and gain resources but its jsut a waste of time to be honest
6 Ноября 2015 23:10:34
6 Ноября 2015 23:10:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
I do understand when people pay and get what they want , but lets be real , Player want to go off , and i got something from Someone , i will return and let hem know about my days off , but people are leaving off and leaving they property without any mean , so why should I not be right if i so opportunity and take first , why is that Wrong ? Why is this have to complicated.
6 Ноября 2015 23:23:29
6 Ноября 2015 23:23:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
cause ever since man discovered money or saw something they dont have greed was born here is not any diffrent greed is presentand nothing can be done to fight aside than get it and loose it all the time i rather ignore that and just grow ppl do leave cause think no one will attack them if they go vac or not going at all still there are ppl who will attack it regadles depends location and time thats all to defend a asteroid belt you need constant to be online etc or have one of the best fleet in top 10 still there gona be some1 who will pest you if they have it near them
7 Ноября 2015 00:52:19
7 Ноября 2015 00:52:19

Информация

Вы не авторизованы