Get your own planet in online strategy Xcraft. Conquer the cosmic space, create your own empire! QUICK START (2 minutes): for Humans or for Xerjs +2500 of metal +2500 of minerals

Now: 9 December 2019 08:03
Responsible: N/A  

bug battle, battle pirates

Post  Post #1 
Reputation --
Group guest Alliance Experience Points 0 Messages 0
I attached a pirate, but just started the battle is locked and the battle goes on, in the radar and I see that fight in the battle report does not see anything ... it's all black
this is the link:
http://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=83be1b19ebc6ab0b90d07790e71d04cc
6 March 2015 23:41
6 March 2015 23:41
Post  Post #2 
Reputation --
p.s.
I tried to recall the fleet, but does not return remains in battle and I have an occupied slot ... who can tell me what to do?
7 March 2015 00:12
7 March 2015 00:12
Post  Post #3 
Reputation --
surely there is problem with xcraft server. such never ending battle at coordinates i have seen long time ago. but if we click on it it shows black only.

recently there is another problem. whenever i send my ship to attack pirates, enemy status doesn't shows up in the fleet in flight bar. i have to refresh the page to make it appear. usually it didn't.
and if cancelled the attack, the enemy status in the fleet in flight bar doesn't dissappear. again i have to refresh the page to make them dissappear.

some time ago i see unusual thing. i send ships to attack pirate. after i click "send fleet" the page took very long time to load. i thought maybe may connection was bad. i open some google page to test it. the google page was fine. so there must be some trouble with the server. so i waited. finally the xcraft page finish loading. surprisingly on the fleet in flight bar i saw double pirates waiting for me. :wassat:
here is the screenshot.
bug battle
7 March 2015 09:45
7 March 2015 09:45

Information

You are not authorized

1 users are reading the topic (guests: 1)

Users: 0

Xcraft is a free browser strategy game with unique combat system.
Battle demonstration >>
Registration >>

2009 — 2519