Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Xerjs’ holes were changed | 4 Июля 2017 21:14:30
Сообщение #29
Hi Victoria,

I just test your HC payment system for Vacation Mode!
For the minum stay in the Vacation Mode your HC price is wrong!!!!!
How can I spend for the minimun stay (2 days ) only 2 HC ???
If I will go back to play 48 hours +1 secound are the earliest time I can do, but then the third day will be deduct!!!
In sum the minimum Vacation time cost all player 3 HC. this you shut be corrected or make a new Announcements , or tell it right here, that the admins calculated it wrong!
Each Day of Vacation mode cost a player 1 HC plus 1 HC for getting out of VAC! Why is it for russian so difficult to make it correct! As a geraman I can´t understand why your make it wrong each new balance! 
BTW no normal player like your balance, if your are under 100 kk score!

BR Joey

Тема: Xerjs’ holes were changed | 27 Июня 2017 16:57:21
Сообщение #28
Like each Year, stupid russians!
Тема: Xerjs’ holes were changed | 27 Июня 2017 16:45:36
Сообщение #27
Victoria, now it locks all admin became crazy, or they run out of money!
Do we have again the 1. April????
I would understand if you limited the max VM-time per stay and/or Year, but this chang will kill your game, defenetly!
Like me, sometimes I had traffeling or no internet connection, so I go in VM for that time, but now to spend HC, it´s not to be tollerated!
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 24 Мая 2017 19:49:52
Сообщение #26
So now we have the desater made by Admins!!!!!!
How to build terraformer without fields!!!???????????????
Fix this asap till terran have reach the new (from Admins balanced) field level/use!!!!!!
I´s also not funny to spend that much on resources to build 3-10 level terraformer, are you stupid??????

Change that kind of thinks for newcomers not for longtherm activ player, oooh man/woman, how stupid is this shit balance without using the own brain!

A pist on player!

Joey

BTW If , like you annouced, "From now terraformer occupies one field."  Why did that count on fileds now! Make them green for building as you anounced!
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 24 Мая 2017 14:01:11
Сообщение #25
Hi Victoria,

Do you´ve a plan for Terran-players how has high level (Well, Lake and Geyser) and there planets/colonies has reached the maximum field size????
Could they have negative fields, or how you will handel that???

It´s each time funny to see how you change thinks without looking at the consequences!

BR Joey

Тема: Menu Fleet cannot warn about enemy on coordinates | 3 Февраля 2017 21:50:29
Сообщение #24
I give up to write comments to the "balance" ! I notice nearly 2 year this admin game and it isn´t working!
I only wait till the nex big bang is comming and they must anouce, like last time,  a 7 day rolle back.  :D:D:D
Сообщение #23
Victoria, did you mean higher cost for Protector by less protection?

BR Joey666xxx
Тема: FAS was cut, Bomber and Guardian were improved | 26 Января 2017 01:19:23
Сообщение #22
Once again you stealing the customer (players) money, real hard cash!!!
I hope everyone call the payed money for HC back and you loose double then you think you can steal from us!

Don´t anounce it as "balance" rename it in "robbering"!
And agfain and again make your anaouncment before not after you place it!

But we old players knows, after you tell us about "server shut down time" some unliking or we say bad things for us customer will happend after and checking everything carfull about changes!  ;)

Тема: News from balance editor | 25 Октября 2016 01:04:13
Сообщение #21
Start thingking stupid one and stop drinking tooo much wodgar!!!!

Why anybudy shoud buy HC for real money?
Buy some fleet at bestary, can´t be protected under FAS, NO!
Buy more resources to build fleet, can´t be protected under FAS, NO!
Buy x5 PROTECTOR for what, next day level will be lower, NO!
Result for me , it makes no sens to buy any HC, I can´t use it!
No buy for HC, Developer get no real money, loose!
A lot of players get there real money back over PayPal, Developer loose!
In sume a perfect BALANCE, everone loose, a realy good onlinegame goes kill about stupid drunken kids has no idea how the real world works!
You will kill your self 100% like you did it in march this year!
I know about the descusions in the russian chat, nobody (incuding your own people) like the way how you´re acting, start to become an adult and do not act like a little childs!

Best Regards from a deceived player
Joey
Тема: News from balance editor | 24 Октября 2016 09:40:44
Сообщение #20
So again!! ;(:(

Firstly, you increase the HC price for PROTECTOR Officer from 50 HC to 100 without any compensation!
Second, you reduce the protection rate once from 1,000 ship poits to 900 ship points without any compensation!
And now, reduce the protection rate again from 900 ship points to 750 ship points without any compensation!
For me it is you offer a service for money and do not keep what you promise! Clear break of contract!

Remember the last big big BALLANCE where you failed miserably from March 23 to 26, 2016 and the roll-back on March 27, 2016!

Trust me this time, I will contact PayPal and demand all my money back because of you fraud!
And I hope a lot of other Players will do the same !!!!

Best Regards from a deceived player
Joey666xxx
Тема: New cost of Protector | 1 Апреля 2016 06:55:18
Сообщение #19
Victoria: Why and Why is it so difficult for you and/or the Admins to make a announcment BEFORE changing somethink!

I will not talk about you´re doing this all the times, nobody in here understand your doing, but what else, it looks you like to make us players crazy!

Good luck to all player.
Joey
Тема: quest 6. 12:121:2 | 17 Октября 2015 11:02:47
Сообщение #18
The problem is, that after the pirat attack is finish you have to attack the same planet!
So that´s why this players place there recycling ship there to collect the debris from each attacking!
It will be better Victoria will use a other pirat planet (for attacking) for this Quest!
But no changes, as I say before to fare for a lot aplayers.
So we have to wait till some of the Admin weak up und start to balance this too.
Тема: Transfere resources | 1 Октября 2015 10:40:12
Сообщение #17
Thanking you.
Тема: Transfere resources | 1 Октября 2015 09:58:39
Сообщение #16
Dear Victoria,

One more, I have a question!
Transfere resources:

Each time I must tranfere some resources from one to a other of my own planets it will be counted, I didn´t understand this.

Relaited to my ship points and FAS I must attack not only from my capital! If I´ll build some thing I´ve to transfere resources between my planets!

My understanding for transfere resources limits are, it belongs to transfere resources from or to other players?

Please explain it to me, thanks.

Joey
Тема: Looted resources | 1 Октября 2015 09:25:11
Сообщение #15
Thanking you Victoria.
Тема: Looted resources | 1 Октября 2015 07:56:34
Сообщение #14
Hi all,

Could some one explaine me which penaltie I´ll get if I looted to much resources?

I only see the information: "Can be looted without penalties:", but no description about the penaltie????

Thanks Joey
Тема: Unbalence at Quest 6 | 29 Сентября 2015 09:31:05
Сообщение #13
Dear Victoria,

I was also thinking about how to balance this.

I remember, before I get some attack from Montana to my capital!
The pirate needed each time only around 2 or 3 hours to me.
If you can program this for the players in the same way and fix the Vespene need on the flight time,
then the Vespene need is only related to the ships type and the volume of the ships.
Then each player, doesn't matter where he/she is located, will have the same possibility, balanced!
Тема: Unbalence at Quest 6 | 28 Сентября 2015 21:00:37
Сообщение #12
Dear Victoria,

I see so many information about “balance“ now, but whats happend with the balance for the Quest 6?

When I start this game I had no choise about the system I will start! I get [4:907:5] !
But now after I build a lot of ships, buildings and so on I come to a point at Quest 6 where I start to think about why!

I´ve no problem to transport a lot of Material to fare Planets, it´s also unbalance but OK.

But now I´ve to attack successful “Tony_Montana_pirate” on planet [12:121:2] !!!!

Did you ever think about how many Vespene do I need to attack him from my location????

I can tell you with an example:
Distance is 786,162 DE, with a fleet from300 Bomber and 250 Destroyer I´ll need 18,497,750 Vespen and 750 Large Cargo for transporting nearly 19 Mio. Vespen, unbelievable !!!!

If I´m more lucky and I start the game for Example at system [10:120:0] how many Vespen will I need for the same fleet to attack??? Think about this, totally unbalanced!!!!

Why not do it like at Quest 5, there are the pirate positions nearby! And this for all players!

And please don´t tell me to build a colony nearby Montana! What will it cost to build the infrastructure and a fleet there, unbalanced????

I hope I can get an answer soon
Joey
Тема: The announcement of the FAS | 28 Сентября 2015 19:55:53
Сообщение #11
I can not understand you Victoria!

You write:
"FAS will be reduced by another 100 with a high probability soon."
But what means "another 100", as I kow is only 200 each Level!
If you say "another 100" it will be 0 per Level? For what i build a Hangar, 0 has no funktion!

One other Point:
Could you tell us all what for infuence will happent to the PROTECTOR officer?

My Example, I´ve:
HANGAR Level 10 ; on Base FAS Level are 2,000 ships protected!
With PROTECTOR Level 20 ; on Extra FAS Level are 12,000 ships protected!

What will I have after your "Balance" ?

I like "Balance" between Body and Soul but this ..... I don´t know, sorry!

One mor question about PROTECTOR officer!

At the description is written "Expanding the limit of FAS by 1,000 per level."
So I´ve level 20 then extra FAS shut be 20,000 plus Hangar level!
Why I´ve only 10,000 plus Hangar level!
Тема: change the capital planet location | 3 Сентября 2015 17:36:21
Сообщение #10
How it will works to change the capital planet location?

1) Is a existing Moon (Terran), how belongs normally to the planet, included?
2) Fleets how belongs to the capital are included?
3) How to fix the new location, free variable or fixed, is the distance limited or free scalable?

I couldn't find informations about this.
The tutorial is not longer available and before there was also no description about this.

It will be very helpful if some one can help!

Can be close I finde the information I needed!