User's messages: nedlial

Topic: resource merchant now 3 HC's per trade | 7 July 2020 15:18:56
Message #2
the 3 HP cost is designed to make you pay real cash for this game. it make the 100 you get for premium look more attractive. every change they make is designed to make you pay real cash. that is the only objective of the developers. not game enjoyment. Here is a comparison. I spend 14$ USD for Elder Scrolls online ESO. that game has a HUGE world and gaming area, with quest, skills growth, personal growth as well as leveling the charter. This Flat world has personal growth by resource gathering, and they want 18$ USD for a month of play. with a Fraction of the game possibilities. They continue to take away growth that is not cost passed so that players who do not pay will not be able to grow. Oh and ESO does have a free to play option that only slows some growth. you still can achieve anything in ESO. but this game if you run out of HC you dead because you can not get gas (vespene) to fleet save. I have been selling off some of my fleet just so I can get vespene so I can hunt for more resources, so I can get more gas. The end result will be me selling all my fleet which ends the game!!! or running out of Vespene and not being able to fleet save and then loosing all my fleet which ends the game!!! well that is my literally my .02 cents worth because 1000 HO = 20$ USD so .02 = 1 HC
Topic: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 9 May 2020 17:12:27
Message #1
I was enjoying the game but, wow this is just an attempt go get players to but resources. will I think i will never do that. as matter of fact I think I am going to quit

Thanks for frustrating and aggerating me.

Bye