Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.

Открытое голосование: Menu refine — Do we want to modify main menu Records

Yes, rename it. - 1 (100%: lsd-techno)

No, I suffer. - 0 (0%)

Всего голосов: 1.

Ответственный: Не задан  

Notepad and Records options in game menu., That would be nice to rename Notepad and Records options in game menu.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 1
Группа xerj Альянс Freedom and FaK 43 26 25 Очков 2 614 705 Сообщений 8
Good to see that You are reading this message.

I have strange problem:

Whenever I click on 'Notepad' option in game menu it opens history records
where I can see whenever I login and where my 'gems' gone.

Then when I go to 'Records' instead of history records that i found in 'Notepad'
game shows me some page with top player statistics and their achievements.

conclusion:
So I suggest to rename 'Notepad' main menu option to 'Records'.

Then rename 'Records' main menu option to 'Awards' or 'Achievements'.
Then inside that page rename 'Universe Records' to 'Universe achievements'

That will simplify menu navigation quest.
8 Ноября 2020 09:57:03
8 Ноября 2020 09:57:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 149
Группа Government Альянс BATTLESTAR 194 33 74 Очков 25 643 805 Сообщений 78
You want to rename the tabs on the basis of simplifying the navigation

Sorry but navigation will remain the same, only that you now click on the renamed tab.....

As you can see we already have achievements / awards https://xcraft.net/achievements/

https://xcraft.net/records/personal/ <-- Have you looked at the personal records, on this page you can see all your battle records, i.e the number of fleets/defenses/buildings that you have destroyed in battle, it also shows the maximum amount you destroyed in a single battle
8 Ноября 2020 22:39:21
8 Ноября 2020 22:39:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 1
Группа xerj Альянс Freedom and FaK 43 26 25 Очков 2 614 705 Сообщений 8
Цитата: Marsman
Sorry but navigation will remain the same, only that you now click on the renamed tab.....

As you can see we already have achievements / awards https://xcraft.net/achievements/
Yes, that page looks like 'Awards'.
We can count medals and other significant achievements as personal awards.
'Personal awards' page name 'achievements' in the url nothing to do with user experience, so no need to touch that.

But it is not related to global Achievements that we can see when click on 'Records' menu.

So:
1. current 'Records' page have to be global 'Stats' or 'Achievements'
2. current 'Notepad' page have to be 'Records'

Headers inside page have to be rename too to reflect their meaning.

Цитата: Marsman
https://xcraft.net/records/personal/ <-- Have you looked at the personal records, on this page you can see all your battle records, i.e the number of fleets/defenses/buildings that you have destroyed in battle, it also shows the maximum amount you destroyed in a single battle
Wow.
Now I think that every page that contain word 'Records' have to be updated.

'Universe Records' what does that means? how it reflects to the content of the page?
In Russian we would translate that as 'Записки Вселенной'.
Is it some kind of 'Bible of Universe'?
But content of the page shows only current latest achievements... Top Personal Achievements.
9 Ноября 2020 03:06:43
9 Ноября 2020 03:06:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Цитата: lsd-techno
'Universe Records' what does that means? how it reflects to the content of the page?

It has roughly the same meaning as “World Records” IRL. And the content is appropriate.

Цитата: lsd-techno
In Russian we would translate that as 'Записки Вселенной'.

You shouldn't, the same way most people don't translate “World Records” to «Записки Мира».

The Englsih version has quite a bit of Reverse Nadmozg in it, but these menus are not the case.
9 Ноября 2020 16:26:24
9 Ноября 2020 16:26:24

Информация

Вы не авторизованы