Ripper of Planets, Start Ripping

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
For those of you having trouble getting the Ripper to rip (yes I was one of you ) Select the Ripper in drop down Planet menu ( left side of game window ), select "Teleport" from Ripper menu. New menu opens on right side of game window, Teleportation coordinates on top of menu, Ripper on/off on bottom of menu. Turn the Ripper "on" ( Yes now that I found that, I do feel a bit stupid )
2 Апреля 2022 21:27:18
2 Апреля 2022 21:27:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
get a mentor !
3 Апреля 2022 11:43:06
3 Апреля 2022 11:43:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 27
Группа toss Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 33 95 300 Очков 2 137 998 Сообщений 359
Lopdam, everyone automatically has a mentor.... but mentors only cash in - and rarely help.... or answer pointless questions regardless of player size.... which mentor would you recommend -
because a mentor change costs a lot of HC... .

Pongo, I don't have a ripper..... it's just infra with just useless defenses - which gives little resource yield..... so sorry i can't help you there......
I find fast-flying fleets much more useful for robbing players who have less fleets than you have.... However, in order to be able to do this, your fleet size should be reasonable in relation to your own size - otherwise you are not be able to profitably defeat players of the same level.... instead of building fighter planes and flying in revenues, you unfortunately bought yourself a ripper. .. I don't think it's that smart...
3 Апреля 2022 16:21:14
3 Апреля 2022 16:21:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
Pongo, I also don't have a ripper and I'm not a premium player - also that it's an inferior station that can easily be destroyed by enemy larger players (players up to 10 times larger can attack you and ram your ripper with Dunkleosteus and thus destroy it can and thereby resources for the enemy arise).... I don't know if you are aware of what kind of game this is here....

I'm about 19 million static points and about 3.5 years in the game - and I've seen everything here... Only as a noob 3.5 years ago I once invested 10 euros here, which was then lost money - the bought was destroyed by hostile players with the motive to get resources..
3 Апреля 2022 16:49:33
3 Апреля 2022 16:49:33
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Pongo, its under the teleport section right under the teleport of station is a nice little ripper section make sure its pointing at the planet

_KIM_, there are some good mentors in this game but theres also a lot of bad ones, a better system where mentor mayby earn a hc for help each time or a better help index of game would help new players better
18 Апреля 2022 19:15:48
18 Апреля 2022 19:15:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
Lopdam, Let's consider the following situation.... a mentor of my size can also build dozens of Supernovas at any time..... sell them to a student with almost 0 points - and then get another 8 HC if the student reaches 25,000 static points as a result ..... the points are reached in one night - premium purchase with Ripper acceptance + Nova purchase.... done... 8 HC for the mentor..... but the player still can't do anything and hasn't learned anything the big problem - the apprentice's big ships are shot down..... and if he really wants to earn money as a mentor, it is his own secondary account that does the job and so leads to new sales of ships and resources to can offer with his mentors account... indeed there are mentors who rob their vassails - This strategy is not invented by me....

you can earn HC much more effectively by lying to students than collecting 1 HC for an honest answer...

In addition, there is the factor that students usually have questions for which they are not sufficiently developed - or ask about trivial matters that are actually of no use.... and without exception always because they do not pay attention to the m marketing strategy of this gamesystem. ..

....A noob is like a newborn crying for food and mom runs to the kitchen while the child falls on his face somewhere because he is reaching for something he didn't ask and will suffer so much pain...
Not because the noob is stupid, but only because he does not know what is really important and what is not important to know for his level of development.....

In fact, it's better for the noob to be treated like a newborn - take him by the hand to get him safely across the street and explain step-by-step the really important things rather than answering the kid's question "what kind of car is that is"....... and that is not worthwhile for any mentor, since here both monitoring and guidance would be necessary to train the noob to become an optimal fighter in this galaxy.....
in other words those mentors are more interesting to the student who genuinely want to help rather than gain from them..... so I'm asking you the same question as _KIM_.... which mentor would you recommend?
23 Апреля 2022 02:36:15
23 Апреля 2022 02:36:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
my recomendation is to join an decent alliance theres plenty of mentors in them not here just to rop you... or remove the mentor section of game and make a decent tutorial that even a brain dead can understand... fleetsaving for an example... proberly the best thing a noob can learn from the start yet 80% of players comming to the game never learns it and dies out whith in months... also noobs they also spawn on map in colonies so bigger players have an easy time to fuck them up that part i will never understand... why they are not spawning randomly
26 Апреля 2022 10:39:54
26 Апреля 2022 10:39:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 59
unfortunately that doesn't answer my question - or are you interested in mentoring and recruiting people for your alliance? are you sure you are fully capable of doing this? After all, it's not easy... I train an average of 1-3 players a month (only in German) - not all of whom stay in the game...
Consider that noobs also ask the wrong questions - e.g. "how do i get a lunar base" puts a 12 point noob..... and he doesn't realize the actual priorities..... in fact all the information needed is in the game, in the evolution tree.... but no one bothers to lump things together and explain where the priorities lie for the noob of a given size..... Sure, the security procedures are the first things you learn, like hangars, and hideouts for small fleets and small ones Amounts of resources - and expedition for large fleets and larger amounts of resources, as well as dendrarium can serve as a backup location......
then the 2nd priority is dealing with the fleet menu to be combat ready - learning to fight and knowing what the averages are for players their size in fleet... with what they can defeat those fleets without getting caught robbing themselves .... this is a very extensive chapter in which the basic course in flight strategy takes about 3 hours for me + months of improvements to the possible strategy mechanisms down to the smallest detail ......
and the noobs deal with the rippers instead because they read something about a few resource yields and don't even see where you can get more..... the correct weighing of cost/time benefit is a shortcoming for almost all players in this game.... even for very intelligent people, because they are lazy or just didn't have certain strategies explained to them - or never got it explained........
I also do not agree that the noob should strive for a quick alliance entry..... Hunting pirates is no longer particularly profitable - moreover dangerous and everyone wants to hunt them - so often several want the same pirate... For a total noob is anyway pirate too strong tech wise... there's still inactive players and active players left as a source of sustenance... and most players make that next mistake of rushing to an alliance for shelter - and then they become ranks robbed overnight......they learn not to be careful in enemy territory and to be able to develop in enemy territory.....
26 Апреля 2022 19:24:13
26 Апреля 2022 19:24:13
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Репутация 1
Группа humans 43 17 13 Сообщений 1
WARNING Be very carefull when you go to activate your ripper reward. I had a empty planet I wanted to put the ripper over. I thought I had entered that planet's coordinates as where I wanted the ripper sent. But it showed up over my HOME WORLD.
Worst yet it started ripping away !!!!.

Fortunatly I found this topic in the form and determind how to turn it off.
However in order to move the ripper to were I wanted it I need to come up with 500,000 gas !!!. WHEN, HOW am I ever going to get THAT MUCH GASS ???

Yes the ripper you get from the quest is empty and you get no resources to use it.
So I have a big rock over my Home .
30 Мая 2022 01:11:16
30 Мая 2022 01:11:16
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация 3
Группа humans Альянс DragonTalz 89 35 54 Очков 2 091 253 Сообщений 23
Any rewards, awards or purchases in the premium page always go to the planet they are activated on. To get your ripper to the planet you wanted you would have to colonize it first, then activate the ripper there. Too late now, but handy info for next time, especially with the quest rewards.

That ripper is good as a base for your fleet as it has less warmup time than planets do, but is very expensive to upgrade if using the ripper function so not really worth it.
30 Мая 2022 07:06:10
30 Мая 2022 07:06:10

Информация

Вы не авторизованы