Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

LOSS OF SHIPS, POOF LIKE MAGIC SHIPS ARE GONE

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
TODAY AT AROUND 05 08 20 13:05
LAUNCHED AN ATTACK AGAINST SOME PIRATES FROM MY PLANET AT 440 182 8 AND EVERY SHIP SENT WAS LOST - NO FLIGHT NO FIGHT NO BLACK HOLES NO REPORTS NO NOTHING - COMPLETE LOSS OF ALL THE SHIPS SENT ------ I WANT MY BLOODY FLEET BACK OR WHATS THE POINT OF CONTINUING TO PLAY WHEN EVERYTHING CAN BE LOST WITH ONE CLICK AND NO FIGHT OR CHOICE IN THE MATTER
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

5 Августа 2020 22:17:41
5 Августа 2020 22:17:41
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
Fixed. Units and resources have returned to start object.
6 Августа 2020 10:38:08
6 Августа 2020 10:38:08

Информация

Вы не авторизованы