The production has been reduced by about 5 times.

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5143
According to the administration's program of transition to better realism, the production of classic mining buildings has been reduced by 6 times:
Mines, Refinery, Incubator, Nexuses.

Development of "new" resource-extracting buildings was reduced by 2 times:
Well, Lake, Geyser, Holes.

Consumption of Vespene reactor was reduced from 10 to 3.

The production of the Rectification tunnel has been reduced by 4 times.

The production of droids has been reduced by about 8 times.

The number of pirate fleets at coordinates has been increased by 25%.

The amount of resources on the planet's surface collected by the drone has been increased by 7 times on average.

The Project Balance Editor has been removed.
9 Мая 2020 15:50:35
9 Мая 2020 15:50:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Репутация 7
Группа xerj Альянс United Nations 20 10 18 Очков 963 795 Сообщений 1
i understand games need to be balanced....but way to go! chances are people wont be coming back and that takes some income from your pockets.
10 Мая 2020 00:46:07
10 Мая 2020 00:46:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Группа guest
"The production has been reduced by about 5 times."

.. of your own pockets. You can say that again. Enjoy.
10 Мая 2020 01:19:40
10 Мая 2020 01:19:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Группа guest
Silky, Is there an English version?
10 Мая 2020 01:28:30
10 Мая 2020 01:28:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Группа guest
You little shits. Instead of making the game more exciting and better, you're just making it more like shit every time you make a decision.
Sometime i think that you're intentionally doing this to game. Are you really CRAZY???!!!
10 Мая 2020 01:49:17
10 Мая 2020 01:49:17
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
And decisions like this are the reason why the Russian economy went right into the toilet. Obviously you people have not learned a damn thing! -smh-
10 Мая 2020 02:56:13
10 Мая 2020 02:56:13
Сообщение  Сообщение #26 
Группа guest
i like the idea of pirates being produced more but it is to no avail if planets cannot produce enough vespene to power fleets to kill them. I guess players have to not play for a few days to let gas stocks build enough to attack :)
10 Мая 2020 04:52:15
10 Мая 2020 04:52:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #27 
Репутация 7
Группа toss Альянс akaCombining the Zerg and Terran 33 11 18 Очков 1 064 935 Сообщений 1
Don't kill this game! Set things back to normal! QUICK! How do you expect people to play if they cant even move their fleet?
10 Мая 2020 09:21:29
10 Мая 2020 09:21:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #28 
Группа guest
Well , this is the Real end of this game i guess..
10 Мая 2020 10:18:14
10 Мая 2020 10:18:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #29 
Группа guest
Hello everyone, Hello, I would like to have the legal information of the manager of this game. There are very strict international rights regarding the game. You cannot change the settings and rules of this game without prior notice as you are. doing it. I hope this is a coding error and that everything will go back to normal. Otherwise, I would find myself in the obligation with other European and French-speaking players to file a lawsuit in order to assert our rights. For information I have a level 30 metal mine with a level 17 metal well and accompanied by 5 harvesters, which from what I see today with your change of codes gives me barely 20 metal per hour! !! it is just impossible and above all very unfair for us who have just arrived on this game having spent a lot of money to have fun ... I am at your entire disposal if you want other information, but I am certain that you can control this without my help. This is not serious ! this action is just a shame, no one will play this game if you keep this disaster going. Lots of players bought Crystals yesterday and today to do what with ???? Frankly it is something that has never been seen before. We will not let ourselves be done and will demand justice, I invite my comrades to transmit their desires to demand justice and plan to request an immediate reimbursement of purchases. You can also not take me seriously, it is your right, but I too have rights like all those who give money here !!! Under these conditions, please kindly register my deposit of complaint in order to give a legal follow-up to this case and to assert my rights. And since we have not heard from the administrators since yesterday, there are no plans to report these major changes to the game. I think we must quickly proceed to Quill's recommendations by following the procedure explained by Jeff2B on the France part, I would add, for those who can, to file a complaint for "scam" at the gendarmerie, I do not know for other countries, but France is specialized in files of this kind, especially those who are obviously unfair and considered in France as theft. The giant Amazon is the proof, condemned several times by France. Europe and Germany can also support it, but let’s not forget the relatively numerous Americans who also have a very efficient legal system. The time is no longer for communication, but for action. Save what you can save, I think nothing will change, unfortunately ...
Choosing this re-foundation of the game without warning the very day of the Russian Victory Day says a lot about the intentions of the boss of the game ... I support all Russian and foreign players who are fooled today in this way very dictatorial. The time to take up legal arms has arrived ...

PS: he complaint can also be filed against FaceBook which is at the origin of the promotion of this game ....

Have a good day.
10 Мая 2020 13:45:29
10 Мая 2020 13:45:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #30 
Группа guest
Just started to love this game, now these changes are killing any reason to play.
10 Мая 2020 14:00:27
10 Мая 2020 14:00:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #31 
Группа guest
Mais franchement vous suicidez votre jeu !!!! C'est totalement ridicule ....

10 Мая 2020 14:02:41
10 Мая 2020 14:02:41
Сообщение  Сообщение #32 
Группа guest
Bazzy, hi bazzy Victoria is just a little paid officer to kip the English form announcer he/she has nothing to do with this change the main culprit or mastermind/ bass is VasyaMalevich who is the balance administrator and also the game operative company owner as well . he is sol-lo responsible for this chance here (y)
10 Мая 2020 17:34:49
10 Мая 2020 17:34:49
Сообщение  Сообщение #33 
Группа guest
Цитата: Victoria
According to the administration's program of transition to better realism, the production of classic mining buildings has been reduced by 6 times:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BETTER REALISM MY ASS RETARDS LOL, I am applauding you guys on this one, you guys showed everyone that you guys not messing around anymore and starting to get serious now about killing the game. I am enjoying, very much, watching your guys transformation into something ever more dense and retarded than anyone has ever seen! You guys moving the bar and setting new limits to stupid, your lies and excuses have never been more on point, I mean how could we ever argue against adding more realism to the game. You have now killed this game for anyone not in top 100 and soon that will fade away and Xcraft will be dead :( Just please let us know if you work on any future "projects", think we deserve to know which games going to die next.
10 Мая 2020 17:57:01
10 Мая 2020 17:57:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #34 
Репутация 124
Группа humans Альянс Freedom and FaK 142 45 84 Очков 17 089 162 Сообщений 163
Цитата: Butzi
talking about corruption in russia xD

guess u r the problem in your country
Here nothing common to Russia just like all criminals who doesn't want to be captured by russian KGB and left the country to hiding in America or in London. So, please don't write stupid things here.
10 Мая 2020 23:04:46
10 Мая 2020 23:04:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #35 
Группа guest
bLoWsMokE, Supposedy it is the top 100 players who have voted this crap into existence.

There are player we call Top 100.
They have Headcluster, Government or Konklave next to name on profile.

This people change back hc to rubel and live from it.

Because that we have long research and building times.
that player have more resources on planets.
that they can robb.

but with actual prices in bestiary - they did not earn enaugh.
so they make bestiary prices high with low produktion
11 Мая 2020 00:03:06
11 Мая 2020 00:03:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #36 
Группа guest
I really like the game, but to reduce is to minimize your income.sorry but your game dynamics were about 95% good now this is spiraling downwards fast.PITTY
11 Мая 2020 06:39:24
11 Мая 2020 06:39:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #37 
Группа guest
Hi guys ,

i don't want to make a big deal but as per current status i need 10 years to upgrade the mine to next level. if you think i will stay in this game for 10 years to change one level of one mine, you have a very good impression about your plans. you have an extra 25 % of pirate concentrate in your area. i have no pirate no way to develop. if you need more money create more dynamic game. you do all the time opposite. If you stop the top players (all the players) to monetize from the crystals you will have enough money to go forward.

This one is more fun! i need 20 years for Mineral mine. Taking in consideration i have 9 planets and i need an average 30 years resources for each of my planets is mean i have to play this game for the next 270 years to go to next level of mines. :))

12 Мая 2020 05:11:51
12 Мая 2020 05:11:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #38 
Группа guest
First thing everyone does is run to the bestiary to sell resource or buy gas to fly. If you think the big guys who make these decisions aren't making their cut of that you're wrong.
Want to do something about it?
Boycott the bestiaries and the buying of officers and the resource merchants and anything else that requires crystals to use. Shut down your alliance stations and mines, don't buy crystals, don't hold the alliance networks with your hard earned, and don't keep paying the top dogs and admin for their ill treatment. You gonna let the top dogs fly in your "alliance" when you eat table scraps and they take a percentage!? Any of those guys handing rez back to you for your input over the years?
You can keep your account just in case you want to come back later. Just put your fleet away safe, turn off everything and come back in a few weeks. If nothing changes, rinse and repeat until you get bored of that. 6 - 8 weeks of everyone doing that and no payola for the game devs and top dogs would probs see any bad decision reversed.
If you don't know but you wanna know how to keep your fleet safe and whatever resources you got left then PM me I'll tell you.
Konklav? Supreme Intergalactic Council? Pfff, of what? Game killing? You admin's and Konklav widgets aren't game devs, you're more like... reverse devs. You are very good at reverse developing a game. Never seen that before!
12 Мая 2020 13:26:00
12 Мая 2020 13:26:00
Сообщение  Сообщение #39 
Группа guest
Hi guys, what is this crap:

-The production of classic mining buildings has been reduced by 6 times: Mines, Refinery, Incubator, Nexuses.
-Development of "new" resource-extracting buildings was reduced by 2 times: Well, Lake, Geyser, Holes.
-Consumption of Vespene reactor was reduced from 10 to 3.
-The production of the Rectification tunnel has been reduced by 4 times.
-The production of droids has been reduced by about 8 times.
-The number of pirate fleets at coordinates has been increased by 25%. (only form 1 to 900 rest of the area is empty)
-The base percentage of fleet repair is increased by 10: from 15 to 25%.
-We've halved asteroid production

and now:

-The price of classic mining buildings has been reduced by about 3 times: Mines, Refinery, Incubator, Canal.
-The price of "new" mining buildings has been reduced by about 2 times: Well, Lake, Geyser, Holes

Where is the difference? who is give my resources back? if you have a problem with the big players you can close their accounts and they maybe search you home to pay the retribution. but the rest of the players have no fault!!!
12 Мая 2020 15:19:19
12 Мая 2020 15:19:19
Сообщение  Сообщение #40 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 71 Очков 10 130 018 Сообщений 95
ohh you want to save yourself from the shit you made in which the mines are cheaper? are you really that stupid? the mines still produce far too little and the costs for the necessary energy continue to exist.
you don't even have the balls in your pants to say that the change was a mistake and you changed something again without thinking. I would be interested in how you can be so idiotic. if i acted towards customers at work as you do, i would be fired.
12 Мая 2020 15:40:05
12 Мая 2020 15:40:05

Информация

Вы не авторизованы