Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Uninvited members in chat groups

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Could a dev or admin please explain how a member of another alliance ended up in one of my alliances chat groups when they were never invited in the first place? The group was just created so there is no chance they were a residual member. I would have never been aware of the issue had they not been honest and warned me. I was lucky that the uninvited guest was an ally and not enemy. This could be disastrous for all alliances and players if the groups can be insided in this manner. Please look into this matter and correct whatever the issue is.
17 Марта 2019 22:13:12
17 Марта 2019 22:13:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
Who is this player? When was the group created?
8 Апреля 2019 20:54:31
8 Апреля 2019 20:54:31
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
I can't reproduce this situation. Probably it was only once.
12 Апреля 2019 14:14:00
12 Апреля 2019 14:14:00

Информация

Вы не авторизованы