Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

since when

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Victoria

It is not a bug. If you were the first who took coordinates, then you can not retreat.

as i recall i could recall fleet while it was holding coords and was ina fight so why cant i do it now?and where is the changelog about this since this is something new wich you guys forgot to mention so ppl would knew and not loose fleet thinking they could recal and when they tried they found they were butfucked
11 Ноября 2015 10:47:54
11 Ноября 2015 10:47:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5143
It is not a bug
13 Ноября 2015 11:16:17
13 Ноября 2015 11:16:17

Информация

Вы не авторизованы