Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

occupation bug

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
fleet needs 7 days to return you serius? now i will have to destroy them in 2 days time thanks xcraft for ruining my flight spots

i do hope you will give me a red beetle for my tourble right now cause 7 days dude who will w8 that long i rather destroy em and be done with but its lsot resources and not my fault at all

they had enough fuels to come home at 100% so i dont see why it takes 7 days i let the others get destroyed since i didnt want all my flights get disabled so ty for the 450k/450k of total resources loss xcraft i realy love the way you guys manage the problem by ignoring it completly
17 Октября 2015 12:02:06
17 Октября 2015 12:02:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
We know about this bug, but can't track it. Maybe you will prompt the algorithm of actions for tracking.
21 Октября 2015 15:45:07
21 Октября 2015 15:45:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
erm i recaled them when i saw the ocupant was online one was in fight when i isued retreat the other i recaled simple both had 7 days time to get b to me and i didnt dare to recall others for that reason cause if i did i would had lost all

they were simple puted a day ago in that spot or you could say 10 hours ago i sended them when the player i send them was inactive he came b to life the next day so when i saw the attacks i started recaling only 1-2 at first then i saw time and said fuc it beter let them go boom

but prob is i needed 7 days for them to get b to me why the hell is that when the time weas les than a freaking to hour to get there on 100% speed why 7 days retturn time:?>

i just want to be compensated for my lost time of flight spots and resources fleet
21 Октября 2015 15:46:32
21 Октября 2015 15:46:32

Информация

Вы не авторизованы