Сообщения пользователя:

Сообщение #16
skavr1, the majority was against it i doubt it will pass as it would bypass rules
Сообщение #15
im a no on this one due to the fact this would be abused and another way to get around there baned acounts players who have ha da ban should be void of being able to do such if it was a simple transfer before a player left the game perm then yes but as it stands no banned player should have this option if they was banned for multi acount violations
Сообщение #14
siDiX, i agree with u but they will veto this like they did with the debrie change back upwards fight against them
Тема: OPS На 90% меньше сырья | 22 Апреля 2023 15:54:51
Сообщение #13
Reimund, when we do give restitamce they just veto us
Тема: OPS На 90% меньше сырья | 21 Апреля 2023 23:09:13
Сообщение #12
Цитата: Rand
Ввиду несговорчивости администрации, предалагаю всем текущим сенаторам отключить прем(что лично я и сделал, истечет 24/04).
done the same
Тема: returning of my fleet | 13 Апреля 2023 11:36:47
Сообщение #11
Vitaly, sorry I forgot to add the russian translation iv added it now Ty for the translation
Тема: returning of my fleet | 12 Апреля 2023 23:10:15
Сообщение #10
as of yesterday the battle update to x2 speed witch made the battles twice as fast witch for most part works there was an overlook of the control of fleet time this is still at its old values of 15 seconds regardless of the outcome shown my freind was only a few seconds out from joining the fight and my massive loss would of been avoided if the control time was correct and had been halfed as it should of been with the battle being 2x faster
https://prnt.sc/9jAjsqUYXyHO this was pre update control time
https://prnt.sc/YRD39hFWBQsv this is after x2 update time
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=56dcd09376dfa113f596b8c49a5d2305
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=4b1f4c8dedf256b2be908910490af93b
im not naive and will accept that i would of taken around 50k ish losses my freind was only a few seconds out and if i was able to control my fleet in time i wouldnt of lost it all like this i just ask i get reinstated my fleet for a overlooked part of the combat system

по состоянию на вчерашний день обновление battle для x2 speed witch сделало сражения в два раза быстрее, ведьма по большей части работает, был упущен контроль времени флота, оно все еще находится на своих старых значениях в 15 секунд, независимо от показанного результата, мой друг был всего в нескольких секундах от вступления в бой, и мой массовых потерь можно было бы избежать, если бы контрольное время было правильным и было сокращено вдвое, как и должно было быть, поскольку битва проходила в 2 раза быстрее
Коллеги, просьба, чтобы всём было понятно, цытаты на иностранных языках дублируйте пожалуйста на русско
м
Тема: OPS На 90% меньше сырья | 11 Апреля 2023 22:34:47
Сообщение #9
Orakis, ye like they did with pirate spawns they been turned down to next to nothing when we voted to up them
Romario, this is on banned players not inactive they want to reward themselfs for having banned players in there allaince by taking the rule violators stuff giving themselfs a bigger gain from there freinds violating rules

RedBarmaley, the banned acounts should be deleted after a year and all there infra removed
skavr1, you would be going around the rules of people who break them therfore breaking the balance of the game and the allainces a player is banned for a good reason allowing this would circumvent these rules you cant justfy it any other way
No because you will be benefitting from another player breaking the rules so I turn making there ban pointless if they was ofline 30days then yes but not to banned acounts
Тема: Piarate rate dropped | 4 Апреля 2023 23:39:05
Сообщение #5
there is no pirates withen 100 systems of my planets
Тема: Blackmailing because of war | 12 Февраля 2023 18:36:07
Сообщение #4
UncleanOne, i didnt link the quote properly i was talking about threating people due to there place of birth and opnions out side of game i have actualy seen the full mail so i have more context to the complaint being made that has no place in the game what ever regardless of his own personal opinons or beleifs he shouldnt be making threats to people due to this its a game people come to play not be targeted because where they live or who they support out side of it
Тема: Blackmailing because of war | 12 Февраля 2023 16:22:02
Сообщение #3
i agree with you this kind of action should not be tollerated in a game
Тема: Accelerated colonization | 19 Октября 2022 04:10:02
Сообщение #2
Marek, it probly means if theres been a battle and its timed out and there is 1 left out of it as an example instead of him having to do the maths on the exact amount
Тема: ops changes again without anouncing it | 10 Октября 2022 20:11:38
Сообщение #1
what is with all the changes and not telling us about it you have changed the rules on ops again and not said a word about it now if you want a ops you have to be the owner of the planet it is above to take it cutting out alot of the ops avialabe to us due to inactive players/ non communiative due to the things happenign in ukraine right now starting to get pissed of with these silent changes they arnt improvments they are how to kill the active player base change this back to how it was