Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Locked up slots, Returning fleets lodge as 100% finished, but slot remains open

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi there,
I'm experiencing a bug where 4 of my 5 slots for fleets are showing that the raiding party and 3 x spies have returned 100% but they still remain open. This means I cannot launch any more fleets!

Please don't delete, because I want the metal, mineral and vespine from my raiding party to be credited to the account.

I've tried logging out and logging in and refreshing, but nothing.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

What!? I get docked 5 HC to post a topic about a bug???

You should pay those who report bugs, not penalise them!
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

10 Мая 2020 14:48:53
10 Мая 2020 14:48:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
We had problems with the internal network infrastructure through the fault of the data center, this led to various problems in the game.
At the moment we have switched to a backup channel. At this moment, the problem is no longer relevant.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
11 Мая 2020 07:10:44
11 Мая 2020 07:10:44

Информация

Вы не авторизованы