Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Again radar bug ?!, This is not a bug, is something else and i dont want to name it . . .

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hello,

Like Bang, i had the same problem and you said is a new ability of Scourge, invisibility . . . But come on guys, i understand this, but 811 Scrouge . . . What we are going to do, stay home and don't fly because we don't know what we find there? it seems that there is great starvation there . . . :-)
Anyway, the bug is a . . . BIG BUG ! If what was happening to me was a mistake, please fix it, and when i said fix it i mean I want, please, my loss back or I will not spend money anymore till is don. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day.
P.S. You have attached a print screen with what i saw on the radar and here: http://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=7b63be81aff099a840516206e74842c4 the link with the battle.

FireFly,
This is Official robbery ! :lol:
25 Февраля 2015 15:08:57
25 Февраля 2015 15:08:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I wonder how many fleets have to lose a player to finish. DARK NEBULA? and like to attack a player with a considerable fleet scourge Defensor :( :( :(
25 Февраля 2015 16:42:58
25 Февраля 2015 16:42:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
cfm83,
And again 864 Scourge Freaking Invisible . . . Guys, this is ROBERRY !!!

http://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=26248fb1beaba0250aea699fbcfacac8

I understand that for the free users who odont pay, but if you really want to scare the "donners" Keep going like that !!! You just lost a client. Will be more after me !!! Good luck !!!
26 Февраля 2015 14:09:05
26 Февраля 2015 14:09:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
it's part of the game, i don't get the problem... there are ways of countering it
I even thought it would be better if they add that ability to Stealth fighters (for terran), might be wrong though...
26 Февраля 2015 15:28:14
26 Февраля 2015 15:28:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
First, how much you spend or spended on this game?
Second, They attributed to the Xerj a new skill. It's seems to you that is balanced ? From my point of view must maintain a balance, and what they do not in any way is called balance.
26 Февраля 2015 16:38:58
26 Февраля 2015 16:38:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
shouldnt you focus fire on those scourge bugs and kill em i mean they have like 80 armor
23 Июня 2015 18:30:19
23 Июня 2015 18:30:19
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
FireFly, yeah that skill annoys you, i believe we all get that... but even though you know pirates may have scourges, then why don't you just send in a small scout-fleet? but seriously... to call this game not balanced? what use is this skill in an actual battle between players? if u get attacked directly u will see em...

and honestly, i myself think this game is pretty balanced... yeah i play xerji... and i myself would like to complain about a few facts... but i can't complain about the balance... terrans got incredible speed for their ships, compared to us and by far stronger ships, especially against xerji... but on the other hand we got queens... which are easily countered, if you are annoyed by them... the scourge-skill is... nice to have but of no use in direct-combat... and then u guys got nukes... i mean, NUKES!!! so please consider pro's and con's before claiming there is no balancing here... i could tell u more things, if u are still not convinced of the balancing... just let me know... you just have to adopt to ur races pro's and use other races con's against them...
23 Июня 2015 23:44:52
23 Июня 2015 23:44:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug Scourge
29 Июня 2015 12:56:31
29 Июня 2015 12:56:31

Информация

Вы не авторизованы